Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I ended up renting this tool and it made it about...

I ended up renting this tool and it made it about 1 mill x easier, saw it in the video Fummins linked so thank you for that
  2. Best purchase I've made toward the car so far....

Best purchase I've made toward the car so far. The extra I spent on the cabin air filter is a close second. I can't smell a thing when a truck coals me now.
  3. Oil change and both air filters replaced...

Oil change and both air filters replaced yesterday, I forgot to post during the last oil change that I had to replace the oil pan and I put on a Fumoto Valve. The valve defiantly made it a lot easier.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yesterday I performed my first completely solo...

Yesterday I performed my first completely solo oil change, I also changed the cabin and air filters.

Milestone achieved :victorious:
  5. Well here we go, its all BS. The pump should have...

Well here we go, its all BS. The pump should have a filter, and is cooled by gas running through the motor not being submerged in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGyfHHk_VAw

6. That is exactly what happened, the parking spot I...

That is exactly what happened, the parking spot I moved it to was half a parking spot away, I moved to take up 2 spots while I was working on the car. Plus it was chilly that night. Your trick with...
  7. Here's some free advice: fill your glovebox with...

Here's some free advice: fill your glovebox with so much random **** that it is too full to rattle anymore. That's what I did at least :D
  8. Replies
    Views

Putting those art classes to good use ;)

Putting those art classes to good use ;)
  9. Replies
    Views

A guide on how we were able to remove and replace...

A guide on how we were able to remove and replace the pan
  10. Replies
    Views

Lightbulb replacement list

I found this website:
    https://lightninglab.org/mitsubishi/mirage/

It has part numbers and amazon links for every bulb on every model of mirage listed.
    Now you don't have to remember what part...
  11. I see other people post updates to their cars in...

I see other people post updates to their cars in the garages, such as maintenance logs and upgrades.

I am a bit of a fiend for a good spreadsheet, so here is a link to everything I have going on. ...