Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

New to the site

Hello all. Greetings from Ohio. Purchased my 2022 G4 ES last year and have around 12k miles on it. Bought it for the mpg, rear seat legroom (I have 2 kids 4/7) and looks. (Yes, I like the looks of...
  2. @OP - I forgot to ask how much the bay rental was...

@OP - I forgot to ask how much the bay rental was an hour. How was you experience?

I'm going to keep an eye out on shops that die and maybe lease/purchase the building and do something similar....
  3. Tires 15" wheels do not lift a car higher...

Tires

15" wheels do not lift a car higher than 14" wheels. 15" wheels have 15" rims with less sidewall height. 14" wheels have 14" rims with more sidewall height.

175/65r14 (common...
  4. Replies
    Views

My 2017 ES.....

My 2017 ES.....
  5. Replies
    Views

I got the same color but not the BE trim, I'm...

I got the same color but not the BE trim, I'm jealous! Looking good! I call my infrared Mirage "The Coke can".
  6. Replies
    Views

7. DT88 - I'm built like Shrek. 6'2" and otherwise...

DT88 - I'm built like Shrek. 6'2" and otherwise just like Shrek. I played college football too. I described the position I have to get into to get a grip on the filter somewhere in the forums, I...
  8. Yeah, I wasn't really saying that for you. It...

Yeah, I wasn't really saying that for you. It sounds like you have done oil changes on other vehicles, and the Mirage is really no different.

If someone is doing a vehicle for the first time,...
  9. This is why I use an oil filter socket & stubby...

This is why I use an oil filter socket & stubby handled 3/8" drive ratchet. I may have shared that a few times on the forum. :)
  10. I agree the single size socket is best, and it's...

I agree the single size socket is best, and it's also why I recommend buying the socket with your first filter in the store. Pull the oil filter out of the box and make sure it fits snug. I have...
  11. If I had a lift, I would remove the oil filter...

If I had a lift, I would remove the oil filter from the bottom while standing. Now imagine sliding under the car on your back from the front (car only lifted slightly). As you lift your hand up...