Search:

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. ItsChad (and foama): you're making me envious...

ItsChad (and foama): you're making me envious about your car options... again. I'd love to try a 1.0L Aygo or one of its twins. Is the automatic a CVT or geared?
  2. Thanks for the advice and insight there, itschad,...

Thanks for the advice and insight there, itschad, sometimes feels like the stars align and you get that slice of advice you need to chew on by another set of eyes far and wide away. Country proper...
  3. Replies
    Views

Keep in mind - Manuals are still quite popular in...

Keep in mind - Manuals are still quite popular in other countries. My son-in-law (Finland) had to take his driver's test with a manual transmission. Otherwise, you receive a restricted license. ...
  4. Sorry, Itschad (and others) - Mitsu leaving UK

Looks like the mothership is pulling up anchor and leaving the UK.

https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/mitsubishi-sells-its-history-and-quits-the-u-k-2/amp/
  5. Replies
    Views

We not only don't have the Aygo, but Toyota has...

We not only don't have the Aygo, but Toyota has pulled the plug on their other small cars here. Yaris & Prius c are now history.
  6. We do not have the Aygo, in Canada anyway....

We do not have the Aygo, in Canada anyway. Probably not in the States either.

I think it's awesome that you drive manuals. I know all of 1 guy at work with a stick shift besides me, and that's a...
  7. Replies
    Views

I agree with you Chad. Let's say this accident...

I agree with you Chad. Let's say this accident had to go to court to be settled. The judge is going to totally rule in this guy's favor. He did nothing to hurt his case. I would have involved...
  8. Replies
    Views

Same here. I'd like to think I'd have his resolve...

Same here. I'd like to think I'd have his resolve in defusing a situation such as this but I really won't know till it happens.
  9. Replies
    Views

Whoa whoa whoa. The man could tell immediately...

Whoa whoa whoa. The man could tell immediately that the teenager was freaking out hard, so he de-escalated the situation and showed compassion. I'm not a religious man but a lot of "anti-bleeding...
  10. Replies
    Views

My apologies to anyone who felt insulted by this...

My apologies to anyone who felt insulted by this post. It was meant to be a joke, not an insult.
  11. Replies
    Views

I love driving manuals & I have aways owned...

I love driving manuals & I have aways owned manuals. I never felt the need to bash those who prefer to drive automatics. I know some pretty hard working Americans that prefer to drive automatics. ...
  12. Replies
    Views

How do you really feel?

How do you really feel?
  13. Replies
    Views

Glad you are liking your new car. I am trying...

Glad you are liking your new car. I am trying to imagine what it would feel like shifting with my left hand? I've been shifting manuals since the 1970's with my right hand, I am not sure that I...
  14. Replies
    Views

I'm keeping the St. George cross clean too.

I'm keeping the St. George cross clean too.
  15. Replies
    Views

It's a made in the US Chevrolet but likely based...

It's a made in the US Chevrolet but likely based on vauxhall, holden and daweoo parts. I'll get pics later.
  16. Thread: Run.

by dspace9
    Replies
    Views

His Dad was royally pissed!! My old friend was...

His Dad was royally pissed!! My old friend was very hyper-active; we would climb trees a hundred feet up around the same time. No fear. And how I ended up the most Obsessive Compulsive person I've...
  17. Replies
    Views

A subset of these Vauxhaul/Opel vehicles are sold...

A subset of these Vauxhaul/Opel vehicles are sold in the States under the Buick brand. Honestly, very sharp/classy looking vehicles. Just not that popular, though.

Actually had my eye on the Buick...
  18. Replies
    Views

Chad - "Once a Marine always a Marine." -...

Chad -

"Once a Marine always a Marine." - USMC

The same goes for Mirage owners. Once you become a Mirage owner, you remain in the Mirage family for life. Even if the Mirage wasn't...
  19. Thread: Run.

by 7milesout
    Replies
    Views

I thought I was taking over as the new prodigal...

I thought I was taking over as the new prodigal son. Now that this Chad dude is back, I guess that plan is shot to hell. Oh well.

Most people in the automotive industry feel similarly as you...
  20. Thread: Run.

by dspace9
    Replies
    Views

Hey Chad, welcome back. Too bad your Merc didn't...

Hey Chad, welcome back. Too bad your Merc didn't work out.

So I had a look on google at that Vauxhall you bought, sharp-looking car in blue for sure. Another smaller type car that we don't get in...
  21. Replies
    Views

Take care chad. It's been good having you around.

Take care chad. It's been good having you around.
  22. Replies
    Views

See ya, itschad. It's been a slice. Enjoy...

See ya, itschad. It's been a slice.

Enjoy that Merc!

(PS: you OK with having your email address posted in a public forum, accessible to search engine spiders?)
  23. Thread: It's Gawn

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

From my experience, buying cars is very rarely a...

From my experience, buying cars is very rarely a money making venture. If you want a hobby, that's one thing but don't spend your retirement fund on it expecting to double your investment. But keep...
  24. Replies
    Views

Haha! You simply have to stay on here Chad....

Haha! You simply have to stay on here Chad. MirageForum is better served having you on here, truly. Besides this site is turning into a subcompact, compact, whatever car enthusiast forum. I think...
  25. Replies
    Views

Guess it depends on how you're taught as well,...

Guess it depends on how you're taught as well, l'm just used to it over here in the states, but if l traveled over to your neck of the woods, l'd be a wreck...quite literally lol :)
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4