Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I got about 44 MPG (according to the car's...

I got about 44 MPG (according to the car's computer) on the 35-mile drive back from the dealership, mostly highway miles. The Rio's a bit different from the 2017 Accent (both cars were updated in...
  2. Replies
    Views

I don't know how well this color masks dirt (it...

I don't know how well this color masks dirt (it was pretty filthy after one week), but I'm really hoping it masks scratches. As you may or may not be able to tell from the pictures, my driveway is...
  3. Speaking purely anecdotally, I've had three Kias....

Speaking purely anecdotally, I've had three Kias. My 2006 Spectra5 (Korean built) had a minor rattle from the instrument panel from early on, but no other rattles developed over 13 years. My 2016...
  4. Replies
    Views

Just to close the loop on this story, it doesn't...

Just to close the loop on this story, it doesn't look like a Mirage is in my immediate future (knock on wood) because I bought a 2019 Kia Rio S hatchback last weekend. It's a little bittersweet...
  5. You're better off with an Accent, anyway, unless...

You're better off with an Accent, anyway, unless you really hate electronics. The base Accent SE 6MT comes with power windows, power locks, and cruise control, unlike the Rio (back when they still...
  6. Thread: Go baby go.

by mainertodd
    Replies
    Views

He's got a great thread on this topic:...

He's got a great thread on this topic: https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/7028-Side-by-side-review-of-the-2-gray-5mt-subcompacts-in-my-driveway-(Mirage-vs-Micra)
  7. Replies
    Views

It's already been in use for more than a year in...

It's already been in use for more than a year in the Forte, and there's lots of info out there on it. It's a Hyundai/Kia developed unit, not an outsourced one. They're using it in the 2020 Elantra,...
  8. I've noticed that the local chain of no-haggle...

I've noticed that the local chain of no-haggle stores has jacked up prices on the Versa and Versa Note substantially--as in, several thousand dollars--over the past couple years. As an example, a...
  9. Thanks! That was really helpful. It's always nice...

Thanks! That was really helpful. It's always nice to see real-world videos of cars like these. It's a shame that Mitsubishi discontinued the SE 5-speed for 2018, although if push came to shove I...
  10. Poll: I totally agree with this. I currently own a car...

I totally agree with this. I currently own a car with more horsepower than I need for my 100% city traffic, and although I'm a generally careful driver, the power does tempt me to drive more...
  11. Question for those of you who own (or have...

Question for those of you who own (or have tested) the 2014-15 model and the 2017 hatchback model: are the improvements Tinker mentions--lack of body roll, improved steering, more sound...