Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

We just had a report of a bad alternator bearing....

We just had a report of a bad alternator bearing.

whats that noise? Update: Alternator bearing

I wonder if it's related.
  2. Replies
    Views

At 100km/h my speedo says 107km/h, which is not...

At 100km/h my speedo says 107km/h, which is not only conform with the law, but also is exactly in the middle of what laws mandate.

According to EU-Directive 75/443/EWG and other regulations, it...
  3. Replies
    Views

mission success. it was a bearing in the...

mission success. it was a bearing in the alternator pulley. pulled the alternator out in front of the shop this morning they had a new pulley on there within an hour. driving around now noise is...
  4. Poll: First of all let me say that you are doing the...

First of all let me say that you are doing the right thing by trying to make sure your car is aligned properly before spending a dime on new wheels/tires! :)

Check out this screenshot. This shows...
  5. Replies
    Views

My new OEM-size tires: Vredestein Quatrac 5

I was at 35k miles on my original Ensave tires, and had a sidewall bubble in one that finally popped on my way to work last Tuesday. I've seen a few posts on here about the Vredestein...
  6. It's flooded, push the accelerator all the way to...

It's flooded, push the accelerator all the way to the floor and hold it there while cranking until the car starts. This has been reported a few times when the car was only started for a few seconds...
  7. How to: remove Mirage/Space Star front & rear plastic bumper covers (front pic)

---
    {Admin edit: copied from thread Possible rust concern - something to watch out for. }
    ---

HOWTO remove the front and rear "bumpers" (from memory):

The front bumper...