Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. No, thats a notch on socket body to identify...

No, thats a notch on socket body to identify which is top or bottom.

#1 & #2 are for low & hi beam, cut the wires and each (+) goes into 8 pins connector. Leave the (-) of hi beam.
    The 2 pins...
  2. Yes, there's line in ETACS to control the...

Yes, there's line in ETACS to control the headlamp, You can choose 2 beams or 4 beams. I tried this and it didn't work for me.
    Mine is 2015.

edit. I also tried on my 2018 Xpander, low beam still...
  3. Hi, I can't upload image on pm so I post here...

Hi, I can't upload image on pm so I post here instead
  4. mine doesn't have a relay it just happen that i...

mine doesn't have a relay it just happen that i know someone who can edit codes on ETACS i just lay all the wires and enter edited code.
  5. Yes That's ballast for HID. The relay...

Yes

That's ballast for HID.
    The relay controller is to keep light power when You switch to high beam and move the high beam selenoid. Without controller, in H4 system the low beam will off when...
  6. 22762 22763 you also need this to locate...

you also need this to locate where to place the right wires on the socket.
  7. Use Sumitomo 8 pin female connector for headlamp...

Use Sumitomo 8 pin female connector for headlamp assy and 2 pin male connector for small lamp.
    And HID relay controller to convert from H4 system to HID.

8. The specs are the same.

The specs are the same.
  9. TPMS got me out of a potentially bad situation

After 10 years of driving cars with tire pressure monitoring, it saved my butt the other day.

I was driving on a remote stretch of interstate a few days ago. Everything was fine when my TPMS...
  10. Replies
    Views

We've not tested the system with other speakers...

We've not tested the system with other speakers so I cannot comment. The stock speakers are just dual cone speakers (with whizzer cone to extend high frequency), but we tuned our EQ to make the most...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hope the attached pics help. 14226 14227

Hope the attached pics help.

12. Replies
    Views

Hi Larry! I've not tried to fit the G4 enclosure...

Hi Larry! I've not tried to fit the G4 enclosure in the hatchback --- I know that the G4 is longer than the H/B, but not sure about the spare tire well. Mitsubishi confirmed that the subwoofers are...
  13. Replies
    Views

Those headunits have different internal fixed...

Those headunits have different internal fixed EQ's so we also had to develop different EQ's in our amp to optimize each. I don't recall the exact differences between the 2 headunits, but highly...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi Loren: Thanks! And you're right --- it's...

Hi Loren:

Thanks! And you're right --- it's always a compromise! Cost and waste are big considerations, as is performance. We try to re-use parts instead of replacing parts for a vehicle in...
  15. Replies
    Views

Hello Mirage Audiophiles!

Great forum and I'm glad to join (thank you Larry!). I don't own a Mirage but am part of the team at Rockford Fosgate that developed the Mirage and G4 upgrade kits. We drove several Mirages during...
  16. Replies
    Views

Your owners manual indicates that there is a way...

Your owners manual indicates that there is a way to "change the tone of the turn signal buzzer". This is in section 5 around page 5-76 under the Turn Signal Lever section. Apparently the dealer has...
  17. Replies
    Views

The hazards/signals are ETACS operated, not like...

The hazards/signals are ETACS operated, not like the old flasher relays.
  18. Replies
    Views

Oh, I wouldn't reach that conclusion just yet...

Oh, I wouldn't reach that conclusion just yet because I think the headlight delay can be adjusted. Exactly how I don't recall.
  19. Replies
    Views

Yes they'll shut off. The only time they won't is...

Yes they'll shut off. The only time they won't is if you turn the headlights on with the car off. There might be a time out for them to save the battery but I'm not positive.

You when the car is...
  20. Replies
    Views

I just went outside to do this experiment. I...

I just went outside to do this experiment. I turned on Speck using my pushbutton start, but did not start the engine. Next, I turned on the headlights. Then I turned off Speck using my pushbutton...
  21. Replies
    Views

They will. I'll do it for you though. What...

They will. I'll do it for you though. What exactly do you want to know?

Also, have you read through your Owner's Manual yet? I get the impression you haven't.
  22. Replies
    Views

Yeah, the Mirage has automatic headlight shutoff,...

Yeah, the Mirage has automatic headlight shutoff, which is nice. I don't use it.

When I turn off my Speck I also hear a relay click, but I haven't bothered to look into what it is for.

Speck...
  23. RIP Fiat 500: cancelled in North America (it's official)

Another small car bites the dust!

A Fiat executive has said that the next gen (2020) Fiat 500 will be EV only.

[UPDATE - confirmed cancelled for North America - see post #32.]
  24. Replies
    Views

If you read other tire posts, you would know that...

If you read other tire posts, you would know that I am very aware of the Vredestein Quatrac 5 tires. They have come down in price some last time I checked, too.

If a person is sticking with...
  25. I'll save this spot for later. K here’s a pic of...

I'll save this spot for later. K here’s a pic of the connector.(pic should be rotated counter clockwise 1/4 turn 14157 and here’s where it’s located. Directly below the hood release at the very...
Page 1 of 2 1 2