Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. So according to carsalesbase.com, there were 1753...

So according to carsalesbase.com, there were 1753 Mirages sold in the USA in December 2019. That brings the total for the year up to 26,966. It easily beats last year, and is another consecutive...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hey Atomicpunk, check out this thread. There's at...

Hey Atomicpunk, check out this thread. There's at least a few different options for seat covers for Mirages, mostly from Dash Designs. I've been really happy with mine.
  3. Replies
    Views

Stock Dunlops=never again

Well, like many people on this forum, I haven't had a great experience with the stock tires. I bought my Mirage used with 13,500 miles. It had two brand new Enasaves in the rear (and the fronts we're...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks Scratchpaddy for the idea! I didn't...

Thanks Scratchpaddy for the idea!

I didn't love the pink/black seats when I bought the car, but it wasn't a deal breaker either. However, I do agree that the interior is kind of drab. I wasn't...
  5. Replies
    Views

bobistheoilguy.com user review

I'm a seldom-poster but semi-recent lurker on this site and bobistheoilguy. I've enjoyed following this thread about the Mirage over the couple years. Lots of love and hate in the comments...which I...
  6. Thread: 70 mph

by emki
    Replies
    Views

I'm also in Minnesota, and regularly drive down...

I'm also in Minnesota, and regularly drive down I35 at 70mph. I have a manual transmission.

In the late summer/early fall I was doing about 40-41mpg, with the factory tires. Two weeks ago, with...
  7. Poll: So I mostly just wanted to say thank you to forum...

So I mostly just wanted to say thank you to forum members here for pointing out the rear alignment issue on these cars. It really helped me out a lot with my new (to me) Mirage. I bought my used 2014...