Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The armrest I bought for my 2017 fit just fine...

The armrest I bought for my 2017 fit just fine without the need to drill holes in my console. I suggest trying it first without drilling holes and using screws.
  2. I have the dual layer storage. I find it...

I have the dual layer storage. I find it convenient for holding my insurance and registration documents. I also keep a few bucks in there as an emergency stash for gas. That layer has a strong...
  3. I love my 2017 Mirage SE. I am very happy my car...

I love my 2017 Mirage SE. I am very happy my car and will definately buy another when it comes time. I have only two pet peeves.

My first pet peeve is the way the back seat folds down. The...
  4. Just a follow-up. I took my car back to the...

Just a follow-up. I took my car back to the dealer for the air conditioner problem. They had to order and then replace the compressor. I noticed immediately that when the compressor kicks in, it...
  5. Oh great!?!? I actually own both a 2017 Mirage...

Oh great!?!? I actually own both a 2017 Mirage and a 2009 Corvette Convertible. I definitely did not want to be in the top two on this list at all.
  6. Thank you. I'm glad you did not have any damage....

Thank you. I'm glad you did not have any damage. I don't remember the roads being this bad when I was younger. Whenever they patched potholes back then, they used a small steamroller. Now they...
  7. Replies
    Views

I prefer to use the self adhesive Bell Blind Spot...

I prefer to use the self adhesive Bell Blind Spot Mirrors. I position them centered at the bottom of my outside mirrors. They have saved me many times from lane change collisions.
  8. Replies
    Views

I agree. That is one area that needs...

I agree. That is one area that needs improvement. I think I might buy a cheap flat mudflap and cut it to fit in that area. Then attach the hook side of a self-stick Velcro strip to the back, and...
  9. I was thinking about buying the black mudflaps,...

I was thinking about buying the black mudflaps, but I'm so glad I decided to buy the Mercury Grey mudflaps instead. They look as if they were installed at the factory.

I wouldn't hesitate to...
  10. I have bought many accessories for my 2017 from...

I have bought many accessories for my 2017 from Mitsubishi Parts Now. They had better prices than Mitsubishi Parts Warehouse or anywhere else that I've researched. The body colored "Mercury Grey"...
  11. I had installed the deflectors on my Dodge...

I had installed the deflectors on my Dodge Raider, Saturn SL2, and my Ford Explorer. I noticed a significant reduction in wind noise with the window open about an inch while driving. On rainy days...
  12. I bought two a couple years ago from Costco for...

I bought two a couple years ago from Costco for use in my Vette on long trips. It has a lumbar support that can connect to the seat cushion with Velcro. It was very comfortable, even after logging...
  13. Great deal on a lift that will fit a Mirage

Hello Members,

I came across a great deal on a low rise lift that will fit the Mirage and up to a 5,000 lb. vehicle. It's on sale right now at Costco for $999.99. It's a QuickJack 5,000-LB...
  14. Replies
    Views

Thank you for your help Dan!

Thank you for your help Dan!
  15. Replies
    Views

Very nice! That's good information for all of...

Very nice! That's good information for all of the G4 members.
  16. Replies
    Views

I like the cover very much, but I'm concerned...

I like the cover very much, but I'm concerned about it not being breathable. It could trap moisture and promote rust. I have a breathable cover for my Vette. Granted, that cover cost considerably...
  17. I sent the RF rep an email to inquire about the...

I sent the RF rep an email to inquire about the remote, just to get more information, and about joining our forum. I'll let you know what he says when he responds.
  18. Replies
    Views

Thank you Mark and dspace9! I appreciate your...

Thank you Mark and dspace9! I appreciate your comments and feedback! I hope to contribute as much as I can to this forum now that I own a Mirage.
  19. Replies
    Views

Check out this thread. ...

Check out this thread.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/6941-Armrest-Storage-Center-Console-(non-Mitsubishi)-for-Mirage?p=84226#post84226
  20. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry for the intrusion dspace. If you want...

I'm sorry for the intrusion dspace. If you want me to delete my postings here, let me know.
  21. Replies
    Views

It all depends if they were custom made and...

It all depends if they were custom made and designed with the capability for air bag deployment.
  22. Armrest / Storage Center Console (non-Mitsubishi) for Mirage

Hello,

I found a great Armrest & Storage Console for my Mirage. I have included photo's and information about where I bought the console.

I had considered buying a factory Mitsubishi...
  23. Replies
    Views

Check out this website for parts and accessories....

Check out this website for parts and accessories.

www.mitsubishipartsnow.com

They have prices that are even better than Mitsubishi Parts Warehouse. I bought a lot of my accessories from...
  24. Replies
    Views

Thank you. I didn't realize that some of the...

Thank you. I didn't realize that some of the Corvette parts were made outside of the U.S. It's pretty cool that you had a part in making manifolds for the Corvette.
  25. Replies
    Views

Thank you MetroMPG. I had bought my Corvette...

Thank you MetroMPG. I had bought my Corvette Convertible brand new in 2009. It's the 3LT Preferred Equipment Group (Power Top, Heads Up Display, memory package, tilt-n-telescopic steering wheel,...
Page 1 of 2 1 2