Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Officially inspected 9588

Officially inspected
  2. Hard to believe that a modern, fuel-injected car...

Hard to believe that a modern, fuel-injected car can still be flooded, but it's true! Glad you got it sorted out.
  3. Awesome! You gotta love it when the forum solves...

Awesome! You gotta love it when the forum solves a problem for free. :cool:
  4. LOL...well...the important thing is that you got...

LOL...well...the important thing is that you got it started! :D So you did the "clear flood mode" trick by holding the pedal to the floor while cranking the engine?
  5. You guys are getting your undies in a...

You guys are getting your undies in a bunch....Where's the fiesta? Where's the spark... They couldn't make the cut.. They put the mirage in with the big league chew and all you guys care is they...
  6. Replies
    Views

Had my first experience of that today in a...

Had my first experience of that today in a highway trip in some strong winds. I was traveling east and the southerly winds liked to push me around a bit. Takes a bit of getting used to since I came...
  7. Replies
    Views

Turbo Mirage - le mons project race car

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8441&d=1488614891

Hi,
    New to this forum.

I have a interesting project underway at present with the little 1.2, 3 cyl mirage, its a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ..........

9. Replies
    Views

That's tuning - a result of mechanical valve...

That's tuning - a result of mechanical valve timing. If electronic solenoid valves are ever perfected, this could be eliminated with a corresponding significant improvement in efficiency.

Maybe...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Universal. Yea I like the look myself. Long...

Universal. Yea I like the look myself.

Long ones for front doors.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/322309850963

Short ones for rear doors.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/222297196513
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Finally got around to doing the Plasti-Dip front...

Finally got around to doing the Plasti-Dip front bumper today! I used a filler compound putty to fill in the screw holes. Now they are just dimples!! Still waiting for the tow hook to arrive. ETA is...
  12. The reviewers always seem to gloat about the...

The reviewers always seem to gloat about the Nissan Versa and Chevrolet Spark, both of which are hideously unreliable. I'll take solid dependability and low cost to own over a technological headache...
  13. Replies
    Views

Mine has smoothed out with 1. A few miles for...

Mine has smoothed out with
    1. A few miles for break-in, and
    2. Shifting up at around 2500 - 3000 rpm as opposed to 1500 - 2000 rpm. I don't usually shift past 2000 rpm, and rarely beyond 3000 rpm....
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The Mirage is a pretty quick and easy oil change,...

The Mirage is a pretty quick and easy oil change, you should do it yourself and save the $$$ plus you can use better stuff. I personally use Mobil 1 oil and filters but to each their own.
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I pulled the carpet remnants out and removed the...

I pulled the carpet remnants out and removed the driver side factory floor mat to clean some salt from it. I vacuumed the "Fake" carpet (best way to describe this stuff they call carpet) and wiped...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I just got the power washer and foam cannon so...

I just got the power washer and foam cannon so I'm still learning how to use it properly. Once adjusted properly it did a great job and made quick work of everything. My car was a roving filthball...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 8401 Gave her a bath.

Gave her a bath.
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I am hoping we are done with the snow because I...

I am hoping we are done with the snow because I got some sweet 15" rims to install and can't wait! I might do it next weekend. Even if we get a little snow in March the tires are new and should be...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I turned hard in corners to get a feel of my new...

I turned hard in corners to get a feel of my new rims and tires. Feelsgoodman.jpg
  20. Replies
    Views

New 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Owner...

Hey everyone! :-D

My name is Tommy Thomas and I live in the Upstate of South Carolina! I just recently paid down on my first ever Mitsubishi, the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 in Starlight Silver! ...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had some nice weather and washed the Mirage and...

Had some nice weather and washed the Mirage and took it to the lake :)
  22. Replies
    Views

I hear ya. Family comes first. :smile-new: ...

I hear ya. Family comes first. :smile-new:

It was a lot easier/cheaper for me because I was able to sell my OEM wheels/tires to help offset the cost.
  23. Replies
    Views

I agree...which is why my factory wheels/tires...

I agree...which is why my factory wheels/tires were replaced before my car hit 800 miles. ;)
    My current setup proves that you don't need to keep your stock wheels/tires to be efficient.

I...
  24. Replies
    Views

2015 Mirage DE, 1 year ownership review

Hi folks. I'm creeping up to my 1 year ownership mark and figured I would give my honest review. I apologize ahead - I am in America so all measurements listed are on our scale

2015 Mirage DE....
  25. Replies
    Views

Happy birthday. We all expect a picture of you...

Happy birthday. We all expect a picture of you eating cake off the hood of your car now.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4