Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I'm not sure of the problems that could occur,...

I'm not sure of the problems that could occur, and I do not have DRL, but we are at 9 months of trouble free juicy LED headlight goodness! The only thing I have seen affected, is that there has been...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I didn't see anyone reply to this so I had to add...

I didn't see anyone reply to this so I had to add in my experience! I just installed one of these throttle controllers (that I got an excellent deal on from a member here!) too and am surprised by...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It's always hard to tell from pics, do you have...

It's always hard to tell from pics, do you have the stock carpet piece down under your new cargo mat?

I've had my Weathertech cargo mat a couple months now and it fits perfectly. It's one of the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: These will be going on tonight, if everything...

These will be going on tonight, if everything works out! I am amazed that they were able to ship this big box from Ireland to Florida, so quickly, for $23. I ordered on the 14th and it arrived today,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks! I've been working on getting this...

Thanks!

I've been working on getting this installed all day today...
    https://i.imgur.com/dkCpbIF.jpg?1
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Finally had an alignment, and the Mini Imola rims...

Finally had an alignment, and the Mini Imola rims mounted up with YOKOHAMA AVID ASCEND GT all_ Season Radial Tire-185/55R15 82V. :D

https://i.imgur.com/CG2CHfr.jpg?1

I also received my Stubby...
  7. Yep, I didn't have any idea that the dome light...

Yep, I didn't have any idea that the dome light bulb could cause that kind of problem, but sure enough, the new Philips one has no interference with the keyfob locking/unlocking whatsoever! I'm glad...
  8. I just wanted to add a couple things to this...

I just wanted to add a couple things to this new(er) thread, since I just went through this.

In another post on this forum this Sealight model was recommended. I Bought these first, and they...
  9. Replies
    Views

I run a slightly different, but essentially the...

I run a slightly different, but essentially the same, mount in what sounds like the same place. It's the only thing I have found that works for me. I have not had the suction cup fail on the phone...
  10. Replies
    Views

It holds the seat belt receptacle(?) in place. My...

It holds the seat belt receptacle(?) in place. My 9 year old daughter has very mild cerebral palsy and that holder makes it much easier for her to buckle herself in, as it stabilizes that part so she...
  11. Replies
    Views

I added some to post!

I added some to post!
  12. Replies
    Views

Back Seat USB

Well, I have been slacking lately and mostly staying inside, so I failed to post a nice setup that I figured out to run USB to the backseat. My 9 year old daughter is the only one really sitting in...
  13. Replies
    Views

Weathertech...

Well, I am not sure if this is entirely allowed, so if it's not, than I am sorry...

I finally ordered the Weathertech cargo area liner. I did some searching, and thanks to my Honey coupon finder...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Worked out all the wobble in my bike rack and...

Worked out all the wobble in my bike rack and drove out to one of the local trails for a ride!

https://i.imgur.com/vKJbQvl.jpg
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Alright, so are you a 100% sure that the buzzer...

Alright, so are you a 100% sure that the buzzer sound is not happening? The reason I say this, is because it is a very soft little beep, and not like the seatbelt dinging that I thought it was going...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well, I took the Mirage on a little trip to pick...

Well, I took the Mirage on a little trip to pick up this loooooong new (to me) ride!:rolleyes:
    https://i.imgur.com/VV5Dp0g.jpg
  17. Well, I just wanted to post again, this sequence...

Well, I just wanted to post again, this sequence works! https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/7623-Fog-lights
    I just did it on our 2018 ES and now the dash fog light indicator turns on when I...
  18. Thanks for the info! I just came across another...

Thanks for the info! I just came across another (I think I've read 10+) fog light thread, and it looks like I might not need to go to anyone at all! I am going to try this out to see if it works for...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ha! Now I kinda want to try it. I have a tow...

Ha! Now I kinda want to try it. I have a tow strap, the factory tow hook, and plenty of spare time. The ebike has a surprising amount of torque. I'll have to wait til my wife's next day off, as I...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well, I had some time and wanted to test some...

Well, I had some time and wanted to test some things out this evening, so...

I started with a hitch adapter that has some rise to it. It fit PERFECTLY, like it was custom made for the Mirage!...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I haven't seen a beaded seat cover in at least...

I haven't seen a beaded seat cover in at least 15yrs! Then again they don't really sell cars without a/c here either...:D
  22. Replies
    Views

Somewhat of an update! I ordered a boxy toolbag...

Somewhat of an update! I ordered a boxy toolbag from amazon and it is almost perfect. There is a little larger sized toolbag from the same company, so that one will be delivered tomorrow. It should...
  23. Replies
    Views

Hatchback Trunk Organizers!

I tried to search, but couldn't find anything in this forum... Are any of you using trunk organizers in you hatchback? I like to be fairly prepared and carry some items in whatever car I have. Now...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2017-New-Replacement...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2017-New-Replacement-for-Mitsubishi-Transponder-Key-Letter-A-MIT17/143038778358?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I ordered this key and took...
  25. Replies
    Views

Yep they are in great shape. I tried one on the...

Yep they are in great shape. I tried one on the car, but the (brand new)tires that came with them are way too low profile. 165/45 15
    So, hopefully in a couple weeks we can get a larger 185/55 15 set...
Page 1 of 2 1 2