Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hey crazy- I can't attest to Nissan's intentions...

Hey crazy- I can't attest to Nissan's intentions (though I do think they'll keep mitsu around for a variety of reasons) but I can say that I've driven the snot out of my Mirage in the last 2 years...
  2. first sedans sold

Also worth noting that Mitsu USA's sales are up 5.6% year over year, while many of the big names posted declines last month.

Maybe not in the US, but those Canadian numbers are pretty decent. ...
  3. Another month has gone by and 2098 more Mirages...

Another month has gone by and 2098 more Mirages are on the road in the US. Canada has sold 435. Not the landslide of a couple months ago, but not bad overall.
  4. An interesting story from Automotive News. This...

An interesting story from Automotive News. This article, from early 2014 when Tetsuro Aikawa was installed as CEO, summarizes Mitsubishi's struggles and winding path.

Mitsubishi, in naming Aikawa...
  5. Replies
    Views

So I 'sold' another one. This time, to a...

So I 'sold' another one. This time, to a coworker who was looking to replace an '03 Mazda Protege he was tired of fixing. I didn't go to the dealership with him, but he mostly bought the car on my...
  6. Video: low speed crash test, 2016 Dodge Attitude (Mirage sedan)

Published on Dec 10, 2015

Low-speed crash test to 2016 Dodge Attitude for analyzing its reparability, costs and parts availability (Cesvi Mexico does not rate its test).

Pruebas de...
  7. Replies
    Views

Props for posting, but the images on that page...

Props for posting, but the images on that page are of the Global Small Concept car from 2011, the design study for the current Mirage.

See:
    Thread: New Mirage based on 2011's Global...
  8. Mitsubishi USA is doomed (TTAC); Mitsubishi is Not Dead Yet (Jalopnik)

Inevitable:

The Truth About Cars ...

Jalopnik ...

These guys, on the other hand, think it's too soon to count Mitsubishi out. Sales are up, in no small part because of the Mirage.
  9. Replies
    Views

'Sold' a Mirage yesterday

Here is a Mirage I 'sold' yesterday. My buddy and coworker was looking for a car to replace the wretched 2002 Chrysler Sebring that had just died on him. He asked for my advice on what to buy, so...
  10. wow - Mexico sales are strong

Mirage sedan is big in MX (rebranded as Dodge Attitude)...

And the hatch also did well with 459 sold.
  11. Mitsubishi is trying to keep fleet sales down, to...

Mitsubishi is trying to keep fleet sales down, to hold resale values higher to make leases more attractive. If a car holds its value more, then its going to lease better. Lower payments, equals more...
  12. U.S: 3,369 Mirages in May

Give this man a cigar!

Best month so far; first month over 3K; first month higher than Chevy Spark sales.

13. Spark; Canadian sales; Mexico

It's funny: despite outselling the Mirage month after month in the US, GM can't give the Spark away in Canada. Know how many they sold in April? 45!

---

Canada: 2nd best month for the Mirage...
  14. Good review: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES – The Practical Runabout (TFLcar.com)

TFLcar gives ratings of

Buy it!
    Lease it!
    Rent it!
    … or Forget it!
  15. "Mirage G4" name confirmed for U.S., Canada. 2016 launch.

Not huge news, but this is the first time the "Mirage G4" name has appeared in a company press release in Canada or the US:

I'm a little surprised they're going to try selling the sedan in...
  16. US: 2,488 Mirages in March

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/mitsubishi-motors-reports-13th-consecutive-month-of-year-over-year-sales-increases
  17. Replies
    Views

the "dated" look of the mirage

in response to the often repeated reviews that the mirage looks dated, some guy on youtube had a good response:

"wind tunnels have no concept of calendars"
  18. Mitsu US has posted that the NY Auto Show on...

Mitsu US has posted that the NY Auto Show on April 2 will be the unveiling of the new styling:
  19. February: ...

February:

http://www.einnews.com/pr_news/252868504/fca-m-xico-sales-increased-19-percent-in-february-2015
  20. Best ever month for U.S. Mirage sales... Again!

And it was a best ever month overall in the U.S. for the company in 7 years.

Source: http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/mitsubishi-motors-reports-best-february-sales-results-in-seven-years
  21. 2363 :)

:)
  22. Replies
    Views

Shared the Forum!!!

Yeah, I have the DE and I thought since I had it a year in March that I would UPgrade to the ES? So I called Larson, s Mitsubishi in Tacoma Wa . And did some ck. mean while I told the Internet sales...
  23. Went snowboarding again and saw this grey...

Went snowboarding again and saw this grey Mirage... again. Coincidence??

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1898&d=1416696137
  24. Best month so far!

Way to go, America!

Table updated in the first post.

Source: http://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/e15850b3-f0bb-4f4c-b282-39923f1faafc
  25. Here's the Google Translate version of Mitsu's...

Here's the Google Translate version of Mitsu's Japanese press release...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4