Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Rod-rattle at hot startup fixed....

My 2017 Mirage G4 Sedan developed a rod-rattle at around 20,000 miles. Always used synthetic blend when I change my oil.
    My first three oil changes were done free by the dealer.

Apparently...
  2. Replies
    Views

I have a 2017 G4 sedan. I did a full service...

I have a 2017 G4 sedan. I did a full service myself at 30,000 miles at home. Changed the CVT fluid and filter, dropped the pan and cleaned the pickup screen and two magnets. Refilled with Amsoil...
  3. A small turbo version with a 6-speed manual would...

A small turbo version with a 6-speed manual would be a blast. Perhaps 125 horse power? Bigger sway bars and quicker steering would change the personality of the car. I think it would be fun.
  4. CVT fluid, engine oil viscosity, oil filters, and rod rattle at start up.....

Greetings everyone. This is a follow up regarding my experiences with the above topics in the thread title. I have a 2017 wine-colored G4 with CVT. I currently have 35,394 miles on the vehicle.

I...
  5. Replies
    Views

Burnt CVT fluid at 30,000 miles

Greetings. Just did my own CVT service. I have a 2017 Mirage G4 sedan, with CVT.
    I live in Las Vegas where temps can easily top 113-14° for 2-3 months during summer. Just recently the CVT started...