Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My rear axle identifies as properly aligned.

My rear axle identifies as properly aligned.
  2. Replies
    Views

Now we're getting somewhere. Grumpy, if I had a...

Now we're getting somewhere. Grumpy, if I had a CVT car, I'd be all over this subject trying to learn. The longevity of our cute little 1.2L engines (assuming proper maintenance) concerns me very...
  3. Replies
    Views

Only if they're Korean built tires... ;)

Only if they're Korean built tires... ;)
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey Mark. I'm just light heartedly pulling your...

Hey Mark. I'm just light heartedly pulling your leg. I have a real bad taste left in my mouth from Korean anything, after having to experience the nightmare of working for Hyundai-Kia. That...
  5. Replies
    Views

Option 1: Long term options galore, many uses....

Option 1:

Long term options galore, many uses. If this could be done in your country.

Option 2:
    Not the truck, but the bike carrier added to the hitch. But this only has 1 use. ...
  6. I went to bed early last night with a headache. ...

I went to bed early last night with a headache. So I work up early, with enough time to stop by Chik-Fil-A before work. As I was sitting inside, a white Mirage pulled up. After eating, I started...
  7. He's a degreed engineer. He got a 99 on the...

He's a degreed engineer. He got a 99 on the ASVAB, there is no 100. He took the O.A.R. test and scored in the highest achievable zone. So they said, "you can do whatever you want in the Navy,...
  8. My oldest son is about to be in the Navy. When...

My oldest son is about to be in the Navy. When he does, I've told him take advantage of every little benefit possible. If they have toothbrush insurance, get it! OK, a little ridiculous, but you...
  9. Replies
    Views

It's at its max here now. I'm still alive. So...

It's at its max here now. I'm still alive. So far.
  10. Replies
    Views

What would one do in Tuktoyaktuk? I'd like to go...

What would one do in Tuktoyaktuk? I'd like to go myself. Do they have hookers? Do they have blackjack?
  11. Replies
    Views

You'll be the only one to survive then! Everyone...

You'll be the only one to survive then! Everyone who goes and sees it, or is in an airplane at that time are all DEAD-MEAT.

I went and saw the 2017 eclipse. I found a place in the direct path,...
  12. Replies
    Views

Don't let your house catch on far!

It's funny the things a person remembers. Me, being the ridiculous unserious person I am (watched way too many cartoons as a kid), was just blathering about "tars" in another thread. You know,...
  13. Replies
    Views

The path is posa go real close to Cape Girardeau....

The path is posa go real close to Cape Girardeau. Isn't that where Dirk is moving?

Dirk better wait until after it passes, to make sure there's anything left there to move to.
  14. Replies
    Views

The very first Insights (aluminum body) were...

The very first Insights (aluminum body) were manual transmissions. They probably had an automagic option though. A guy here at work shows up every now and then with an Insight, manual trans. I...
  15. Replies
    Views

Not as much dangerous with tip over, but...

Not as much dangerous with tip over, but dangerous from ugliness.
  16. Replies
    Views

I think the rear wiper looks cute as F.

I think the rear wiper looks cute as F.
  17. Replies
    Views

My friend just had a 6th seller ghost him last...

My friend just had a 6th seller ghost him last night on that CRF 250R. However, I wonder if my friend is possibly doing something that could be making buyers leery. He does tend to sell...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My middle son was rolling along in traffic on the...

My middle son was rolling along in traffic on the interstate. Heavy traffic. They were moving about 30 mph, and pow, a front tire blew out. Looked like something jagged put a 2 or 3 inch gash on...
  19. Replies
    Views

I forgot about this incident. A few months...

I forgot about this incident.

A few months back I sold a set of wheels with worn out tires on them. It was posted for a long time. Made a deal with some guy who ran some kind of garage. I...
  20. Replies
    Views

It would be a lot of fun, until I fell asleep. ...

It would be a lot of fun, until I fell asleep. That WOULD BE blast. You'd have to jam your earholes with peanut butter and the earphones over that if you wanted to sleep! :D
  21. Replies
    Views

I got a close buddy here in town (the buddy that...

I got a close buddy here in town (the buddy that the "my old Dodge Ram" thread is about). He's been in a fire sale mode over the past 6 months. One of the last things he has he can sell is a CRF...
  22. Replies
    Views

If you plunk the same kind of back up camera into...

If you plunk the same kind of back up camera into the same place on the rear liftgate, and fix the software as you mentioned, there's no dealership smart enough to notice it is not original...
  23. Replies
    Views

It's nice to hear HOW you drive your car. I do...

It's nice to hear HOW you drive your car. I do the same, but with a 5-speed. Where I live, all the little ladies are driving QX80's, X5's, X7's, whatever the big Porsche SUV is, Audi Q7's, etc. ...
  24. I'm working the same long hours trying to build...

I'm working the same long hours trying to build up some money. Except I'm planning on investing all my money into blackjack and hookers. Whatever I have left, I'll blow it on something wasteful.
  25. Replies
    Views

I've always wanted to try some E85, but never...

I've always wanted to try some E85, but never owned a vehicle that could run it. At 20 mpg, you must have a 2WD SCSB V6. No?
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4