Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

youre the man, doan! love the sway bar

youre the man, doan! love the sway bar
  2. Replies
    Views

the studed and non-studded nokian's are around...

the studed and non-studded nokian's are around $80 a piece
  3. Replies
    Views

in colorado we have traction laws for the...

in colorado we have traction laws for the vehicles going through the mountains on i-70. i think the fine is around $5000 for truckers trying to get by without having tire chains. i feel like the...
  4. Replies
    Views

nokian nordman 7 studded

ok i think i might have been the first one to get the 165/65/14 studded nokian nordman 7 tires. this is my experience so far.

aside from a 4wd/awd and the mirage being so light these provide an...
  5. I feel like I should clarify something. I do not...

I feel like I should clarify something. I do not think that the LED bulbs I bought burnt out both fuses. I think it was just one defective bulb. I think the driver's side fuse burnt out because I put...
  6. also the passenger side led burned through a new...

also the passenger side led burned through a new fuse immediately so im running 1 led and 1 halogen right now
  7. fuse f1 & f2 in the engine block. i was using...

fuse f1 & f2 in the engine block.

i was using cheap autofather leds from ebay ( https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273037479396 )
  8. i just had my studded (for the drivers pleasure)...

i just had my studded (for the drivers pleasure) nokian nordman 7's installed. first impression of dry pavement driving is not much of a noticeable difference but the noise is, in polite terms, very...
  9. Replies
    Views

i had to drive across town this morning and there...

i had to drive across town this morning and there were no issues. i have a flipped over passenger side mat from another vehicle in place as a winter floor mat which is less than ideal. if i vaccumed...
  10. Replies
    Views

i made it home without intermittent power losses...

i made it home without intermittent power losses or tc lights. even over bumpy roads. weird that an evap leak cant be traced down but its not going to stall your engine. j was worried that something...
  11. Replies
    Views

thats just extra traction

thats just extra traction
  12. that mirage hit a cyclist

that mirage hit a cyclist
  13. the blue one was when i was in portland and the...

the blue one was when i was in portland and the purple & the white where here in denver
  14. Replies
    Views

start recording and leave the video under the...

start recording and leave the video under the hood or by the hood and then start the car
  15. Replies
    Views

the federal himalaya's look like a very...

the federal himalaya's look like a very aggressive snow tread

https://www.quattrotires.com/tires/HIMALAYA-KATTURA
  16. Replies
    Views

no, i couldnt find oval wheels

no, i couldnt find oval wheels
  17. itialian tuneup, ha

itialian tuneup, ha
  18. Replies
    Views

try this. when youre stopped and cant get it into...

try this. when youre stopped and cant get it into reverse. try rocking the car with your body a little. ive had that problem on all the manual cars ive driven. it was described to me as the reverse...
  19. 72499 changed the transmission oil today with...

72499 changed the transmission oil today with 75-90. shifting pretty smooth at slow speeds and highway speeds. smoother than before at least. just over a quart of oil that came out and it was almost...
  20. Replies
    Views

mission success. it was a bearing in the...

mission success. it was a bearing in the alternator pulley. pulled the alternator out in front of the shop this morning they had a new pulley on there within an hour. driving around now noise is...
  21. Replies
    Views

sure or maybe get one from a junker and have it...

sure or maybe get one from a junker and have it rebuilt
  22. Replies
    Views

i was really suspect the alternator last night...

i was really suspect the alternator last night when i started the car with the interior light on and it basically turned off 3 times while the starter motor was firing
  23. Replies
    Views

its the alternator. i rolled the pulley and it...

its the alternator. i rolled the pulley and it made a slight rubbing sound. then with the belt reinstalled, i held a flathead on it and pressed my ear against the end of the handle and the sound was...
  24. Replies
    Views

belt off. no noise.

belt off. no noise.