Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Can confirm, when I switched from TD to Sonnet my...

Can confirm, when I switched from TD to Sonnet my insurance dropped from over $125 to $78 a month for comprehensive, no regrets at all so far.
  2. Replies
    Views

I bought my 2014 M.Y. Mirage as a leftover in...

I bought my 2014 M.Y. Mirage as a leftover in 2015 new for $11900.

At the time, I really wanted something with the best fuel economy I could get, and didn't care about how fancy or fast it was,...
  3. Ah yes, that seat bolt, mine is also quite rusty...

Ah yes, that seat bolt, mine is also quite rusty at this point, although it doesn’t look too serious, just surface rust like you said.
  4. No rust on the bottom of the rear wheel arches or...

No rust on the bottom of the rear wheel arches or doors for me either, however I have seen a few fleet mirages with that exact same issue.

I checked my own that’s been Krowned for 6 years every...
  5. Replies
    Views

There are a few reasons why this is crappy;...

There are a few reasons why this is crappy; mainly because the person making minimum wage pays the same ‘tax’ as a millionaire would, most would probably agree that’s wildly unfair.

In fact, I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Remember Aptera? Well, they're back!

https://www.aptera.us/

So those who have been around for a while remember Aptera back in the 2000s when they had their spaceship looking Aptera Hybrids / PHEVs / Range Extended Hybrid 3-wheeler.
  7. Biggest thing for me is just the rattles my dash...

Biggest thing for me is just the rattles my dash has developed.

I'm pretty sure I could fix it with some silicone caulking or foam tape or something... but i'm going to whine here instead :)
  8. Spotted my first rusty Mirage today. :eek: The...

Spotted my first rusty Mirage today. :eek:

The local NAPA store has a 2014-15 MY Mirage (delivery vehicle, complete with the goofy hat) and today I saw it putting around like usual but.... I...
  9. Replies
    Views

I read this article from CBC a few days ago (the...

I read this article from CBC a few days ago (the original source)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/nissan-leaf-electric-vehicle-new-battery-1.5769998

Not sure why this person hasn't contacted a...
  10. On an entirely unrelated note, looks like my dent...

On an entirely unrelated note, looks like my dent should be able to be fixed with PDR using the pictures you posted... the guy at the repair shop said there would be a crash beam in the way, but...
  11. Replies
    Views

I didn't say you were *incorrect*, just that...

I didn't say you were *incorrect*, just that interpreting that data is best left up to people who understand the ramifications.

1% of the world is still 75 million people.

But yes, your risk of...
  12. Had a look at my cross member and even though...

Had a look at my cross member and even though I’ve had Krown done every year since 2015, there still is a bit of surface rust in spots, probably from the year it sat on the dealers lot? Not sure.
  13. Saw this G4 on my way out for a bike ride last...

Saw this G4 on my way out for a bike ride last evening.

A rare sight, I don’t think they sold very well before mitsu pulled the plug on them here.

14. This makes me so jealous, also sad about the...

This makes me so jealous, also sad about the state of small entry level cars in US & Canada.

I would quite literally donate a kidney to be able to buy a Peugeot 108 (and it's siblings), Renault...
  15. I too have been bitten by the "buy a new car"...

I too have been bitten by the "buy a new car" bug.

My parents have trouble keeping the same car for a year or so, I get it from them!

I've almost test driven a few cars, mostly because I want...
  16. Replies
    Views

The speed limit here in Nova Scotia is 110 km/h...

The speed limit here in Nova Scotia is 110 km/h (almost 70 mph) on most of the four lane highways (officially called Arterial highways), lower at 100-80 km/h for the more rural two lane ones or...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I've had the same pair of $40 Motomaster winter...

I've had the same pair of $40 Motomaster winter floor mats from Canadian Tire since I bought my first car when I was 18.

They're still going strong, just hose 'em out every few months and good as...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yikes! I'm really glad I rust proof my car in...

Yikes!

I'm really glad I rust proof my car in light of the amount of junk that's collecting in the lower fenders. :eek:
  19. It's a funny quote, but it's factually...

It's a funny quote, but it's factually incorrect... the Mirage has a lot more safety features than just "Traction control."

The Mirage has a lot more going on safety wise than most 90's economy...
  20. Replies
    Views

Living in a seaport city founded in 1750, you can...

Living in a seaport city founded in 1750, you can better darn believe there are *so many* rats.

They're pretty harmless for the most part... as there are poison traps hidden everywhere and they're...
  21. That.... is alarming. But not at all...

That.... is alarming.

But not at all surprising considering how some people drive ;)
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah, I got mine done in April and it's *still*...

Yeah, I got mine done in April and it's *still* oozing out from various places, first hot day back in June it was a sloppy mess.

You need a good hand wash to get the residue off the exterior...
  23. Realized I never updated anyone on this: It was...

Realized I never updated anyone on this: It was the hubcaps.
  24. Replies
    Views

Couldn't wait for a sunny warm day so ended up...

Couldn't wait for a sunny warm day so ended up installing it in the evening in a dark parkade with a flashlight!

Finding the bolt holes was a bit tricky, but all the guides on the forum helped...
  25. Finally caught my neighbourhood Mirage evil...

Finally caught my neighbourhood Mirage evil (good?) twin! I think it's the same year as mine (2014) but has body colour handles and alloy wheels (unlike mine which has neither).

Page 1 of 2 1 2