Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

That sucks! Reload parts cannon lol I might have...

That sucks! Reload parts cannon lol I might have some I can spare. I’ll see what I can see…. I did find a set not far from you for $35 though
  2. Replies
    Views

Sounds good. Figured that might be quicker. I'll...

Sounds good. Figured that might be quicker. I'll send over the one I have if that doesn't work out. If I remember I might pull the one from my black car and see if it's the same. Wonder if auto temp...
  3. Replies
    Views

It's good to hear a success story. If my...

It's good to hear a success story. If my Blueberry every breaks down, I hope it decides to do it in Ashtabula, Ohio...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thank you all for the motivation to do my job...

Thank you all for the motivation to do my job twice. Best tip I can give anyone is to purchase only an OEM replacement thermostat as all aftermarket ones do not have the rubber seal the thermostat...
  5. That tint is a game-changer. Looks amazing!

That tint is a game-changer. Looks amazing!
  6. You'll notice a difference in how much quality...

You'll notice a difference in how much quality tint helps our little AC system.
  7. Replies
    Views

Dang Johnny - You nailed it in your original...

Dang Johnny - You nailed it in your original post. If a root cause were determined, I wonder what it would be. The root cause being why did that spring either break and come out of position, or...
  8. Replies
    Views

Good luck to you Johnny! Please provide updates...

Good luck to you Johnny! Please provide updates when possible! I ordered the same clutch kit and while my 22 ES is hopefully many miles away from needing replaced your posts will help when the time...
  9. Replies
    Views

What Fummins said. Open the hood and look down...

What Fummins said.

Open the hood and look down at that bar. On the passenger side, that sensor is mounted below here...

10. Replies
    Views

Nice silver G4 BE! Congratulations!

Nice silver G4 BE! Congratulations!
  11. Replies
    Views

I haul ass in my CVT Mirage. I'm rarely over 3k...

I haul ass in my CVT Mirage. I'm rarely over 3k rpms even when merging and doing 70 plus mph.
  12. Replies
    Views

That was my first thought. :eek: If the fan was...

That was my first thought. :eek: If the fan was moving at all, I probably would have overlooked it. I never would have suspected that the fan would break free of the motor. But there's a lot of...
  13. Replies
    Views

Eine Uhr fehlt noch.19539

Eine Uhr fehlt noch.19539
  14. Replies
    Views

Teaser... 18298

Teaser...

15. I don't like this thread! LOL. Thanks for making...

I don't like this thread! LOL. Thanks for making it though, it's good to try to slow down the inevitable. This is my first year using my Mirage as my winter car, with many more to come. I bought my...
  16. Replies
    Views

Don’t make me regret my latest purchase����*♂️ ...

Don’t make me regret my latest purchase����*♂️

I found johnnys mirage review on the you tubes the other night while trying to convince the wife I’m not a retard.
  17. Useful quote at 1:58...

Useful quote at 1:58 in the video:

Sliding around on the grass is fun but Johnny Mullet takes it to the next level.

EcoMudder - Geo Metro Mudder Story
  18. Replies
    Views

Johnny! Good to see you posting. Like your new...

Johnny! Good to see you posting. Like your new project BTW.
  19. The trunk on the G4 is pretty big. ...

The trunk on the G4 is pretty big.

https://i.imgur.com/55jvWXA.jpg
  20. I still haven't had to change rear shoes yet....

I still haven't had to change rear shoes yet. This thread made me want to check a car out with 212000kms/131xxxkms today. They were getting down there and will probably be changed next oil change....
  21. Rear drum brake removal/replacement: An introduction

I had to replace my rear drum brakes. Here are some pictures of the process and some pointers. This is not a full tutorial, but may be helpful to those not familiar with the procedure who are...
  22. I just couldn't believe he called the mirage the...

I just couldn't believe he called the mirage the worst car when he had over 10k in warranty repairs on his Land Rover. It literally broke down while filing it about another issue. I am driving one of...
  23. My favorite comment, from a viewer simply known...

My favorite comment, from a viewer simply known as "Mark". I repost it here because it will likely be un-findable in a few hours:

"I hate-watched this video knowing that it was being reviewed by...
  24. Replies
    Views

Drivers window stuck

I just had a 17' come in with the driver saying the window is crooked. It looked like it came off the guides and it wouldn't move. I pulled the door panel off and there was only one bolt holding it...
  25. Replies
    Views

How to remove radiator. This car is a cvt.. 0....

How to remove radiator. This car is a cvt..
    0. Open drain. drain coolant...
    1. Remove the 4-10mm bolts that hold upper bumper cover to upper rad support.
    2. Remove 4-10mm upper tie bar/rad...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3