Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. All I want is a single or extended cab compact...

All I want is a single or extended cab compact truck. These 4 door pretend trucks are just not useful. My old Mighty Max was perfect! Later on I owned a 2001 Ford ranger and it handled poorly as well...
  2. Replies
    Views

CVT filter and fluid change how to video.

I made this video to help fellow Mirage owners get the most out of their CVT driven cars. It's not a hard job, and it's one that can only help extend the life of the car.
    Enjoy!
  3. New long term review and some thoughts on the Mirage finding some love.

Just wanted to share this 3 year/1 year review of the Mirages we own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktWHN21zpWw
  4. Fog Light install and activation on your Mitsubishi Mirage

Made these two videos covering install and activation of the fog lights on Mirages that didn't come with them from the factory. Since this is the best place to find info for Mirages, I figured I'd...
  5. Replies
    Views

Mitsubishi Mirage Service Video.

I made this video about a year back to help folks that wanted to maintain their Mirages themselves. I figured I'd link it here so future Mirage Forum members could find it.

6. Replies
    Views

Ultra racing rear dway bar Install video.

For those considering installing a rear sway bar on their Mirage, I made this install video:

https://youtu.be/bnGjkWQOabs

Hope this helps!
  7. Replies
    Views

Sorry I never updated everyone. Here is a video...

Sorry I never updated everyone. Here is a video of the install:

https://youtu.be/bnGjkWQOabs

The car handles better now. It's much more like the old Toyota Echo it replaced. It's still no...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well, I bit the bullet and went ahead and bought...

Well, I bit the bullet and went ahead and bought on of these from an Ebay seller. Not cheap, but I am curious how it will improve handling. I'll let you all know when it arrives.
  9. Installing New Fog lights and Activating them. A video tutorial.

I thought I'd share this here on the site as some of you may not have seen in on YouTube.

This works on pretty much every Mirage and G4 sold in the USA since the start. Enjoy!
  10. Replies
    Views

Yup, that's me! I bought my first new car...

Yup, that's me!
    I bought my first new car about 2 years back now. My 2018 has been a great car, and this winter we bought my wife her first new car as well. A 2021 5 speed.

I have upgraded...
  11. Ha! Yup, as I have grown into my job as a...

Ha! Yup, as I have grown into my job as a semi-pro Youtuber, I have come to realize that there are a few VERY strange folks out there.
    This one popped up with some inaccurate info on the Mirage,...
  12. They took care of setting up the shipping. The...

They took care of setting up the shipping. The cost was all rolled into the deal. It was about 48 hours from the time I sent the paperwork back to them that the car shipped and 36 hours later It...
  13. Video: 2021 Mirage ES 5 Speed Review, and a comparison of it vs. the 2018 model

Here is the video of my wife's new 2021 Mirage!

https://youtu.be/FTKrYAVx9eQ

We love it so far, and I'm sure it will serve us well for many many years to come.
  14. He really is! He knows NOTHING about cars, and...

He really is! He knows NOTHING about cars, and yet gets paid to shill the top-dollar ones to the sheep that watch him.
  15. That was our case as well. The same car was...

That was our case as well. The same car was nearly $4500 more at our dealer! I just left. This is a place with one of those fake "We will meet it or beat it" deals. But of course they had a loophole...
  16. I was VERY disappointed to see that as well. I...

I was VERY disappointed to see that as well. I asked them not to put any stickers or emblems on it, but I guess they thought screwing two holes into the new front bumper didn't count.
  17. "Sunny" comes home. I love my 2018 so much, that I bought the wife a 2021 ES!

Hey there everyone. I bought my 2018 new back in March of 2019, it's a red ES with the CVT. In the months that followed, I added cruise control, fog lights, and some minor touches to make it my own....
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Lot's of entires, and a little out of date, but I...

Lot's of entires, and a little out of date, but I bought my 2018 Mirage ES CVT New in April of 2019 for 12,491 out the door. That was tax title doc fees, everything. I felt like it was a good deal.
  19. Man, you just brought back some memories. The /s...

Man, you just brought back some memories. The /s was a command to save a message in the pre-internet days on BBS's. I ran A WWIV BBS for years and years and that /s is still something I find myself...
  20. Replies
    Views

Holy cow! Talk about side tracked. Well, I get...

Holy cow! Talk about side tracked. Well, I get it, the financial condition of the USA is almost laughable, but it actually really sucks. So much waste.
    I grew up knowing that if I made $10.00...
  21. Replies
    Views

I fear you are right about all this. If so, we as...

I fear you are right about all this. If so, we as a nation are going to face some really harsh realities one day all too soon.

I live my life as though I make 1/2 of what I do. I learned in my...
  22. Replies
    Views

More positive reviews.

I've seen a few real owners that have taken the time to do owner reviews of the Mirage, and I sure wish a bunch more would step up to talk about the positives these little cars have.
    Paid shill...
  23. Replies
    Views

Made a video for DIY Mirage owners.

https://youtu.be/4BZVE0usMnI

I hope you guys and gals get some use out of this video. Many of you could save a fortune if you invest in a few tools to do the work yourself!
  24. Replies
    Views

I've got the same type of lift as your first...

I've got the same type of lift as your first photo shows. Its a mid-rise scissor lift. I bought it two years ago from Harbor Freight and I LOVE IT! I do some repairs and restorations here at the...
  25. I thouhgt it was pretty decent. This guy can...

I thouhgt it was pretty decent. This guy can really hammer a car if he's in the mood and he didn't. For him, that means he likes it!

If you go back in time, you will see his first car review was...
Page 1 of 2 1 2