Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Say what you want about his initial review, but...

Say what you want about his initial review, but as I've said before, he put that car on the map for me. I never would have paid attention to another Mirage (after my '97 anyway) if it weren't for...
  2. 26096 26097 Servers and all manners of...

Servers and all manners of desktops and peripherals and random crap.
  3. The impersonal undertone in this statement...

The impersonal undertone in this statement honestly makes me sad. I love my car. It's more than a tool or "entry level" vehicle to me. It's saved me so much money and I don't owe a cent on it. It's...
  4. That's only one per piston. Why stop there? Why...

That's only one per piston. Why stop there? Why not one per exhaust valve? MAKE IT 6! The C7 Corvette owners will be shaking in their drivers seat.
  5. The black body and lack of hubcaps + roof piled...

The black body and lack of hubcaps + roof piled with gear really brings it out I think.
  6. Replies
    Views

24963 You could almost fit two of these in one...

You could almost fit two of these in one parking spot.
  7. 24909 Replaced stock head unit with model...

Replaced stock head unit with model #8750A659 with Apple CarPlay. Came with all necessary adapters. Only thing left to wire up is the Bluetooth.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 24906 24907 24908 FINALLY found a...

FINALLY found a halfway decent deal on a new head unit. I got the GPS, Mic, adapters and USB + tray for about $230. Came out of a 2018 Mirage without FAST key so I had to...
  9. Replies
    Views

Oh I love that black trim at the bottom! Give the...

Oh I love that black trim at the bottom! Give the Mirage a much more stout look. It fits the red body nicely.
  10. I like the black roof and spoiler, but those...

I like the black roof and spoiler, but those fender covers are terrible.
  11. 24776 The 88 Cavalier Z24.... with digital...

The 88 Cavalier Z24.... with digital gauges....and 5 speed. I will never not want this car and will keep looking for an opportunity until I can't drive anymore.

I wouldn't mind a...
  12. 24704 A month late, but we don't see many...

A month late, but we don't see many Mirage's in TX with aftermarket rims so I try to get a pic when someone has done anything to theirs besides putting gas in the tank.
  13. Welcome! I agree with this sentiment. Your Mirage...

Welcome! I agree with this sentiment. Your Mirage will likely outlast other vehicles 3x the price that prioritize amenities and excessive power over simplicity and longevity. As someone who has had...
  14. Replies
    Views

Now just 977 to go!

Now just 977 to go!
  15. I have a feeling this thread is going to get...

I have a feeling this thread is going to get longer than the "cheapest Mirages you've seen for sale". Inflation sux.
  16. Replies
    Views

Now THAT would be hilarious. I would have...

Now THAT would be hilarious.

I would have guessed Zack Pradel's "Shooting Cars" channel but he already reviewed a 2019 earlier this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlHASJCOke0
  17. Replies
    Views

If you weren't going with orange calipers, I...

If you weren't going with orange calipers, I would say metallic red. I think that would look pretty fire on a small hatchback. The benefit of having a black Mirage is that pretty much any accent...
  18. Between not driving very much during covid season...

Between not driving very much during covid season and low miles put on by the previous owner, my 2015 just hit 50,000 miles a couple weeks ago.
  19. "...These are for people with no idea what they...

"...These are for people with no idea what they are buying. "

This is irrationally irritating to me. I love how everyone who wants to buy a reliable, cheap car, has no idea what constitutes as a...
  20. Finally bit the bullet and replaced my stock rims...

Finally bit the bullet and replaced my stock rims yesterday. The ride is so much smoother now.

21. No rust whatsoever here in TX. Granted, my 2015...

No rust whatsoever here in TX. Granted, my 2015 only has 36k miles on the clock but we only get 3 days of winter anyhow so the roads never get salted.
  22. Replies
    Views

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Now that's what I'm talking about!
  23. As much as I despise Doug's review of the Mirage,...

As much as I despise Doug's review of the Mirage, I have to admit it's what put the car on the map for me. Not immediately, mind you. After I started doing my own research (and finding this forum), I...
  24. I know we all realize this, but most car...

I know we all realize this, but most car guys/gals are not into the Mirage...or any stock econobox for that matter. I have NEVER seen anyone except teenagers or old people driving these things....
  25. Thanks! Which seat did the subwoofer go under? I...

Thanks! Which seat did the subwoofer go under? I assume the passenger?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3