Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

How to replace a rear side door...with pics!

So about three weeks ago, some inattentive sod backed into the right rear door of my Mirage in a parking lot. It worked out that the best way to fix it, rather than get insurance involved, would be...
  2. Government fuel economy testing (eg. EPA)...

Government fuel economy testing (eg. EPA) handicaps manual transmissions specifically because (1) it prohibits upshifting where it would otherwise save fuel, and (2) it prohibits coasting. Instead,...
  3. I like 7500 miles using Mobil 1 (12k kilos)....

I like 7500 miles using Mobil 1 (12k kilos). Filling to half way between the marks at 10k miles (first 2 at 5k). Now at 15k miles and things look fine with no measurable consumption. I can get two...
  4. Thread: Window problem

by inuvik
    Replies
    Views

Remove the fuse for the power windows, then...

Remove the fuse for the power windows, then install the fuse back into the fuse block and follow these instructions:

LEARNING PROCEDURES OF POWER WINDOWFULLY CLOSED POSITION <Vehicles with safety...
  5. Replies
    Views

The one thing that 'whizzer cone' speakers have...

The one thing that 'whizzer cone' speakers have going for them is that they essentially turn the door into a sealed speaker enclosure. When you go to two-ways or any other speaker that is open in...