Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I appreciate you sharing this, because 165/65r14...

I appreciate you sharing this, because 165/65r14 snow tires have become harder to find recently. I've been sort of watching 165/65r14 snow tires since I bought my Mirage in 2017. Nokian Nordman 7...
  2. my '23 - '24 snow tires

i know this is an old post, but wanted to share what I used this year
    165/65r14 is what came on my mirage ...

Vredestein Snow Trac 5 175/65R14 is what I put on and they were great ... will be...
  3. Replies
    Views

They look like they would offer decent traction. ...

They look like they would offer decent traction. They look more like a winter tire than an all-season tire. Thus, the reason why they are classified as an all-weather tire maybe?

My only...
  4. Replies
    Views

https://www.tire-reviews.com/Tire/Maxxis/All-Seaso...

https://www.tire-reviews.com/Tire/Maxxis/All-Season-AP2.htm
  5. Replies
    Views

185/65r14 are large snow tires for a Mirage. ...

185/65r14 are large snow tires for a Mirage.

The Mirage is not blessed with much weight up front. Even the downward pressure on 165/65r14 snow tires isn't spectacular. If given the choice of...
  6. Thread: Gran Turismo 7

by dspace9
    Replies
    Views

No I hope you enjoy GT7. I have Prologue and GT 5...

No I hope you enjoy GT7. I have Prologue and GT 5 and GT6 for PS3. I forget in which one I own a Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg.

I went with an xBox One instead of a ps4 so I could play Forza 5...
  7. Replies
    Views

TS508 showed up today, Friday Feb 25 2022 Went...

TS508 showed up today, Friday Feb 25 2022 Went to update it over WiFi after registering it. Wend so far BUT then failed. Installed desktop and finished that update using USB cable. Did not...
  8. Replies
    Views

update just bought the tool TS508WF which ended...

update just bought the tool TS508WF which ended up at about $160 with $15 shipping and tax. 4 sensors $117 or so.
    Keep ya posted
    Thanks
  9. Replies
    Views

Steel rims bend. Alloy rims shatter or crack. ...

Steel rims bend. Alloy rims shatter or crack. Just depends how much force is needed to do both.

Quote -

"Steel wheels are also more easily repaired than alloys, as steel can often be...
  10. Yeah, the auteq is the vt37, the autel is an old...

Yeah, the auteq is the vt37, the autel is an old ts401. Work bought the autel tpms tool along with the maxisys mini. I bought the auteq so that I could clone or program universal standard brand...
  11. Monro North Utica NY Mechanic named Brad Two...

Monro North Utica NY
    Mechanic named Brad
    Two trips one when Brad was not there and then today Tuesday 11/30/2021
    $106.56

Schrader EZ-Sensor
    Schrader scanner
    AND
    Snap-on scanner
  12. Replies
    Views

Complete 3a92 tear down

My complete 3a92 tear down video is up if anyone wanted to check it out. Some good 3a92 technical information in here :p

https://youtu.be/m-Kdeu8gxTw
  13. Replies
    Views

Got new shoes from mini cooper 205/45-17 I...

Got new shoes from mini cooper

205/45-17 I will go with 195 next spring those one rub against the car on bump.
    Harder shock will do the job I guess.

About performance... well it's still a...
  14. The pins of the calipers are worth some...

The pins of the calipers are worth some attention. If the rubber parts on the sliding caliper pin had contact with regular mineral oil based lithium grease, they will likely have become swollen, and...
  15. The Autel device is pretty slick. It takes less...

The Autel device is pretty slick. It takes less than 5 minutes to read all four tires codes. Adding a recorded tire code to a blank sensor takes only a minute or so afterwards. After you have...
  16. Replies
    Views

Ohio Regulations below - 5589.081 Studded...

Ohio Regulations below -

5589.081 Studded tires - prohibited acts.
    (A) For purposes of this section, "studded tire" means any tire designed for use on a vehicle and equipped with metal studs or...
  17. I had a set of 4 165/65/R14 Hakkapeliitta Nordman...

I had a set of 4 165/65/R14 Hakkapeliitta Nordman 7 studded snow tires installed on my 2018 Mirage G4 ES and I can say without a doubt that this is the best grip I have ever gotten from any snow tire...
  18. Cloning with an Autel TS408 tool

I recently purchased the Autel TS408 ($122.09 with free shipping) from JB Tools Inc.
    I also purchased four Autel MX-Sensors ($29.95/each = $119.80 with shipping) from Amazon, because JB Tools was...
  19. Replies
    Views

16819 6 turkeys, 13 pies among the items...

6 turkeys, 13 pies among the items purchased from Costco. A little overkill, but I was helping my neighbor with her catering business after she had a stroke. I had to be careful going over...
  20. well, life is nothing if not dynamic. My Walmart...

well, life is nothing if not dynamic. My Walmart Weathermaxxes are made by Nexen, a reputable company, and they perform well so they will stay on my 2017. The Pirelli's above were sold, they were...
  21. i just had my studded (for the drivers pleasure)...

i just had my studded (for the drivers pleasure) nokian nordman 7's installed. first impression of dry pavement driving is not much of a noticeable difference but the noise is, in polite terms, very...
  22. I picked up a set of Pirelli winter something or...

I picked up a set of Pirelli winter something or others, on fairly clean rims for $100. It's late and I'm kinda tired hence the less than useful info. They are like new, lots of tread, still have the...
  23. My car is registerd with 185/55R15. So i bought...

My car is registerd with 185/55R15. So i bought some Semperit Speed Grip 2 Tyres last year for my stock 5,5x15 rims.

They are good enough for wet and salty roads. Light Snow is also ok.
  24. Replies
    Views

I have the sense that more winter tire options...

I have the sense that more winter tire options exist in Canada verses the United States. Dunlop Winter Maxx WM02 are probably the most common 165/65-14 winter tire option here by far.

I have a...
  25. You keep bringing up a OBD-II diagnostic tool &...

You keep bringing up a OBD-II diagnostic tool & expensive software upgrade license costs. I feel like that just confuses the issue here. This is a thread about Mirage owners wanting to clone their...
Page 1 of 2 1 2