Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Motorcycles and Riding

MirageRally messaged me about this, but I figured I'd just throw this out into the public sphere as there may be other forum members here who are riders or have rode themselves in the past, maybe...
  2. When I had my car at the dealer a couple of years...

When I had my car at the dealer a couple of years ago, the service advisor told me that they had never done a heater core on a Mirage before. Uh oh... :eek:

I don't have anything against flat...
  3. Replies
    Views

Weathertech...

Well, I am not sure if this is entirely allowed, so if it's not, than I am sorry...

I finally ordered the Weathertech cargo area liner. I did some searching, and thanks to my Honey coupon finder...
  4. Thread: Meth

by klroger
    Replies
    Views

Meth

I don't know any more about it then Weed, but if we're into this stuff I'll start it...'cus it seems to be the talk of the day...
    What will the next one be...
  5. These guys have one the same color. $300. ...

These guys have one the same color. $300. Network, Inc. - RTN, MIDW USA-IN(Fairmount) E-mail 1-765-948-3659 https://autonetworkinc.com/ https://autonetworkinc.com/invdetail.aspx?id=1603-0137 ...
  6. Replies
    Views

Guys sell plasma if you can. I do it twice a week...

Guys sell plasma if you can. I do it twice a week at a facility next to my hospital. Good $. And yes, certified nurse aides are paid so pathetically low in Georgia, this is the kind of thing we have...
  7. This is where your Mirage is going to rust out. (Body/chassis corrosion)

Thanks to the accelerated corrosion conditions in rust-belt Ontario, I can bring you this early warning of where your Mirage is going to start rusting out.

These cars have really thin sheet metal...
  8. Installed a Rexing V1P Gen3 dash cam today. The...

Installed a Rexing V1P Gen3 dash cam today. The front was easy, but I wanted the rear camera to have a clean look. I removed the center headliner rivet and replaced it with one I epoxied to a small...
  9. Here's everything that was/is wrong with my $2600 Mirage

https://mirageforum.com/forum/images/dto_garage/users/1/4775.jpg

For those who may not know, my Mirage is an "as-is special" that I picked up for $2600 (plus tax) from a Toronto area Toyota...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sleeping platform in Mirage (car camping)

Hello All,

Had the opportunity to do a little work on the sleeping platform today. 30 degrees F here today, but I was out of the wind in my nephew's garage.
    Today was mostly about leveling the...
  11. Replies
    Views

16359Speaking of narcotics, I just went over my...

16359Speaking of narcotics, I just went over my house insurance policy. Aparently I have weed coverage up to $500 lmao!
  12. Replies
    Views

The issue has definitely been identified in...

The issue has definitely been identified in 2014-2015 models. My 2015 was built in December of 2015 and it has the problem.

Why don't more of us have this problem?

The condition develops...
  13. Replies
    Views

If you have't begun the swap we should talk. I...

If you have't begun the swap we should talk. I hate HATE the manuals controls on my '17 HVAC. I had asked around a couple years back when I got it about doing a swap and it seemed onerous, putting it...
  14. Replies
    Views

My good man, I have to take you to task. How can...

My good man, I have to take you to task. How can a scotch be the wrong beverage? Simply put, it can't be.
    Drinking only a glass of the nectar soon turned into half a bottle.

Yes It does have...
  15. Replies
    Views

I saw the stories in my email alerts yesterday. ...

I saw the stories in my email alerts yesterday.

Who knows what the circumstances were and whether it was potentially avoidable, but the driving school I taught for (years ago) used to teach &...
  16. Thread: Warm Air Intake

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Well, the WAI I've been running is REALLY working...

Well, the WAI I've been running is REALLY working well lately. Here is a shot of one of my recent trips. The intake air temp is up to 150F. A later trip in the day actually got up to 170F. This...
  17. Replies
    Views

That's an awesome color! I used to dream of...

That's an awesome color! I used to dream of owning a yellow car. I spent months trying to find a yellow Yaris, even though it was a meh pastel shade of yellow. Never found one, and settled for blue....
  18. Developing an upper grill (mail slot) block 2014-2015 3d printed

This past weekend I took some time to put together a 3d printed upper grill block for my 2014 Mirage. I really like how it came out. So, I am going to share with you how I went about...
  19. Replies
    Views

I updated my WAI the other day. The previous...

I updated my WAI the other day. The previous version took very long to warm up. In order to keep it warm, I had to watch how much cabin heat I used. No thanks, haha. So, I got a new 3" diameter...
  20. Replies
    Views

Change of Pace: The 10 Slowest Cars of 2018

I love this article! Although I will admit, when I saw the title I was prepared to dismiss it as another hit piece by a horsepower-obsessed blogger.

But it's got some perspective:

21. Counterpoint! I think this is potentially...

Counterpoint! I think this is potentially serious.

I've been wondering if/when we were going to discover a corrosion-related Achille's heel in these cars, and I think MightyMirageMpg just...
  22. Front subframe holding water (future rust/corrosion problem area)

Anyone else notice the front subframe holds a little water inside it?

Wondering if anyone has done anything about this or has a suggestion? Are the 2015/2017 subs differ3nt?
  23. Replies
    Views

I did a thing

11,660.13 out the door for a brand new car wasn't bad considering the fog lights and arm rest I had put on. Here's my new 2018 wine red 5mt I picked up after work. Fresh off the truck. The color...
  24. Consumer Reports

I use to value Consumer Reports car ratings. How silly of me!!! Some of my worst vehicle purchases have been vehicles that were highly recommended by Consumer Reports.

My Subaru Forester was...
  25. https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1774/28123400667_39...

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1774/28123400667_39230c4802_h.jpg
    Arriving early since I came straight from a house showing at 9:00 I got to walk around the park awhile, then spork and daox showed up...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4