Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thought initially you were talking about turning...

Thought initially you were talking about turning the smallish window into a pivoting vent visor window like my 83 Grand Marquis.
  2. Replies
    Views

Only thing I see happening is you use more fuel.

Only thing I see happening is you use more fuel.
  3. Replies
    Views

It's expensive to a degree however if a car...

It's expensive to a degree however if a car breaks down I'm not immediately obligated to fix it, have it towed to a repair shop and pay through the nose etc. I can switch to another, go to junk...
  4. Replies
    Views

I don't know, probably some LED headlights to...

I don't know, probably some LED headlights to start?

I'll have all winter to think about it. It's going to be snowing in another month or so anyway so it will be garaged for the winter since it's...
  5. Replies
    Views

Here is a pic. 7144

Here is a pic. 7144
  6. I consider that pure luck. During my waning days...

I consider that pure luck. During my waning days at Wal-Mart I was filling shifts as a service writer after a couple people got fired. It was incomprehensible how many warranted battery returns there...
  7. Replies
    Views

If you set it to "miles to empty" take it with a...

If you set it to "miles to empty" take it with a grain of salt. Mine said 50 to empty when I left the other day, was gonna see if I could squeeze it until I got to the north towns where gas is...
  8. I don't really care for the factory tires,...

I don't really care for the factory tires, they're noisy. Sooner they're done the better.
  9. Replies
    Views

I bought a 2015 but didn't notice much if any...

I bought a 2015 but didn't notice much if any difference between it and the 2017. I didn't notice much of a surge driving with the AC on, but based on your fuel economy you drive a little more...
  10. I think the automotive critics who review these...

I think the automotive critics who review these cars are at a disconnect of what people actually want or are looking for when they buy cars. I was on a site, forget which, where the reviewers rated...
  11. I've driven a lot of cars, the Mirage is not that...

I've driven a lot of cars, the Mirage is not that bad. Not by a long shot.

I think the low power and handling suspension get people against it. I for one want a more detached road feel. Driving a...
  12. From what I've read mileage tests are more...

From what I've read mileage tests are more stringently checked in the US since the Ford debacle. I kind of expected this result, I've been driving the Mirage for 5 days now and despite my less than...
  13. The problem I see happening is it's going to be...

The problem I see happening is it's going to be difficult to locate and test older vehicles and determine they were operating the way they were intended to at the time of manufacture and at the same...
  14. The Mirage starts at $12,995, and from what I saw...

The Mirage starts at $12,995, and from what I saw they plan to offer the G4 for $1000 more. I think it's going to be a hit with rental car agencies if no one else. Like I said in another post my...
  15. The $3500 rebate puts most of them in the $10k...

The $3500 rebate puts most of them in the $10k range. It makes it an economical alternative to a used car but with a full warranty. Of course that will spark demand. This will lead in turn to more...
  16. I drove the Natchez Trace on my way home from a...

I drove the Natchez Trace on my way home from a wedding in a rented 2012 Crown Vic and got the thing to 32mpg using E85. Speed limit is 50. No commercial traffic is on the road so traffic is light, I...
  17. Replies
    Views

Hello from Buffalo NY

Just bought a 2015 Mirage ES with CVT new yesterday for our son to possibly eventually have (he just turned 16). I test drove one the previous day, but slept on it.

Went back today to buy a DE...