Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I've done a lot of soft roading in mine. You'll...

I've done a lot of soft roading in mine. You'll here the first aero tray warn you of an obstacle before real damage.

Take it slow, have fun.
  2. Replies
    Views

I'd say if you have driven the track a lot in a...

I'd say if you have driven the track a lot in a different vehicle you'd probably know most of the bad spots and like Loren says don't straddle rocks/high points,spacers help too.
    Once when I was...
  3. Replies
    Views

This is the essence of off-roading. It's always...

This is the essence of off-roading. It's always a gamble.

Drive it, break it, fix it better. It all depends on how much money you are willing to sink into this. :)
  4. Replies
    Views

Don't underestimate the lack of durability of the...

Don't underestimate the lack of durability of the stock tires. I'm not sure what people are hitting, but there have been several complaints of sidewall failures with these tires.

5. Replies
    Views

You could raise the car a little bit by fitting...

You could raise the car a little bit by fitting some spring spacers. A single set might raise you a half inch, and stiffen things a little bit. If you stuffed two in each spring, you could possibly...
  6. Replies
    Views

I ripped the heat shield off my Mirage last...

I ripped the heat shield off my Mirage last winter, these things can happen with a car that is low to the ground, even if we are talking about just late winter parking lot driving.
  7. Replies
    Views

Yeah the tires were about to come off the wheels....

Yeah the tires were about to come off the wheels.

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag356/flotownj/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20190528_121335_zps4260tlex.jpg
  8. Replies
    Views

Raced Mirage at Virginia International Raceway

Virginia International Raceway held a charity laps event this past memorial day. I took my bone stock 2015 ES CVT out to have some fun. Honestly it was the funniest thing I have done in a long time! ...
  9. Replies
    Views

Edmunds: Top 7 budget commuters for 2019

Edmunds asks:

What to do when you need a car that can rack up miles but not your debt ratio?

1) FORD FIESTA
    2) KIA RIO
  10. My prediction is you'll get your chance to buy a...

My prediction is you'll get your chance to buy a "new Micra" in the States in a year or so, in the form of the next gen Mirage.
  11. I don't feel these two cars were designed to...

I don't feel these two cars were designed to compete against each other. In my mind, the Mirage is a world car brought to the U.S. market. Other companies including Nissan aren't willing to do...
  12. I really appreciate you taking the time to share...

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with both cars. I've looked at some reviews of the Nissan Micra, & it appears to be very nice/fun little car for the money. It's...
  13. Side by side review of the 2 gray 5mt subcompacts in my driveway. (Mirage vs. Micra)

2018 Mitsubishi Mirage SE. 5MT. Gray.
    2018 Nissan Micra SV. Few options. Gray.

The obvious? Both cars are nearly identical, and when parked side by side in the early morning light, I often try...
  14. I considered those myself, but 13" rims will not...

I considered those myself, but 13" rims will not fit on the 2017+ Mirages. The 14" rims just barely clear the larger disk brakes that were added to the updated models of the Mirage. If you own a...
  15. Correct, polarity does not matter on a block...

Correct, polarity does not matter on a block heater.
  16. The Most Fuel-efficient Vehicles you Can Buy in Canada Today

No surprise on seeing the Mirage in the top slot for subcompacts:

And it's the only non-hybridized car (ie. not trucks) in the list.

Full article:...
  17. 2017 global sales: China now Mitsubishi's biggest single market ... with no Mirage

Notable numbers from a news release about Mitsu's global sales results in 2017 ...

Globally, Mitsubishi Motors sold 1,030,000 vehicles in the calendar year, up from 934,000 in 2016 ...
  18. 5 straight years of improving sales = Mitsubishi's "slow and downward spiral"?

A Jalopnik article describes Mitsu's accomplishment of exceeding 100k+ sales in the States in 2017. It's the first time past that milestone since sales collapsed in the financial crisis of 2008.
  19. Replies
    Views

Its super ez you guys. I pulled my trans and...

Its super ez you guys. I pulled my trans and swapped it in my driveway start to finish 1 day.

Doax is Right the trans weighs like 60lbs.

Theres only 3 things that are noteworthy

1. Buy 2...
  20. Outlander plug-in hybrid now in North America. Also, photo deja-vu.

After several years available in Europe (where it sells like hotcakes because of various incentives), the Outlander PHEV is available on this side of the pond now.

It's uniquely positioned (for...
  21. Try plugging your numbers in at this website: ...

Try plugging your numbers in at this website: http://www.willtheyfit.com/

The stock wheels are 14 x 4.5 inches with a 46mm offset.

185-70-14s are about 45mm (1.8 inches) taller than your OEM...
  22. Replies
    Views

I'm actually pleasantly suprised by the 2017...

I'm actually pleasantly suprised by the 2017 audio experience. Including sound.

I have upgraded almost every car stereo I've ever had over the years and I've had 15 vehicles.

Some with huge...
  23. Replies
    Views

I think that almost impossible to find...

I think that almost impossible to find aftermarket speakers to fit without adapters. After using adapters my speakers sits perfectly behind door trims just like the stock ones.
  24. Replies
    Views

No, after plastic & plywood adapters they're...

No, after plastic & plywood adapters they're about same depth with stock speakers.
  25. Replies
    Views

IMHO, the stock setup sounds pretty good. But it...

IMHO, the stock setup sounds pretty good. But it depends on what source you are listening to. The radio sounds bad...mp3/CD/streaming sound much better.

Does your car have the OEM...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4