Replies
    Views

Oh you're gonna blow chunks big time...

Oh you're gonna blow chunks big time...
  2. Thread: Help car value ?

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

Poooosh the button on this purchase sooner than...

Poooosh the button on this purchase sooner than later please. Friendly Tire Engineer pal reminder.

P.S. there is a Japanese tire manufacturer who builds and engineers tires much the same way...
  3. Replies
    Views

I switched from 0w20 M1 FE to 5w30 M1 Hybrid this...

I switched from 0w20 M1 FE to 5w30 M1 Hybrid this oil change and I notice absolutely zero difference.
  4. Replies
    Views

Back before I bought Bluey from Loren I was...

Back before I bought Bluey from Loren I was fairly convinced that I was going to buy a new Versa because I really liked the look of the last one with the Chrome V grille. But like you said, even then...
  5. Thread: Stock Wheels

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

Yes and no... you were going slow. Going 130 kph...

Yes and no... you were going slow. Going 130 kph underinflated and blasting potholes is more deadlier to our pot metal wheels... ;)
  6. Replies
    Views

I've got propane powered Minneapolis-Molines from...

I've got propane powered Minneapolis-Molines from the 40s on Propane that haven't had the oil changed in 50 plus years and it looks like you put it in yesterday. Propane is so good.
  7. Replies
    Views

After 10 years of Mirage ownership I can say with...

After 10 years of Mirage ownership I can say with certainty, that gear ratios are 100% my greatest annoyance with these cars.

1)5th gear is wayyy too short. It essentially offers nothing over 4th....
  8. Thread: Lubrication

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

IDK anything about the TeamSwift Forum, but I can...

IDK anything about the TeamSwift Forum, but I can tell you as a Forum Vet of many genres, the one reason this MFing forum is successful and is flourishing is because it's not a stick in the mud,...
  9. Thread: Clacky 2015

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

GB this place isn't that serious man...when...

GB this place isn't that serious man...when 7000milesout said the mad Canuckian sledgehammered all them engines ON PURPOSE he was quite obviously joking... almost every other 3rd post on here is a...
  10. Replies
    Views

I took mine in an '85 F350 Crew Cab Dually :p ...

I took mine in an '85 F350 Crew Cab Dually :p

The test person was like ummmm are you sure you want to do this?
  11. Replies
    Views

That just needs new Valvoline Restore & Protect....

That just needs new Valvoline Restore & Protect. It makes old gunky pistons look like new!
  12. Replies
    Views

Sand Job is a truly great episode... I will be...

Sand Job is a truly great episode... I will be truly saddened when its all over.

In the meantime I have found that there is a Roku Top Gear Channel that just plays all the episodes back to back to...
  13. Replies
    Views

I'm thinking hard about buying a Final Edition...

I'm thinking hard about buying a Final Edition Challenger R/T... I have wanted once since the day they introduced them way back in '09 or whenever it was. And right now you can get them at least 10k...
  14. Replies
    Views

I hate the mobile version so badly... desktop on...

I hate the mobile version so badly... desktop on iphone (as seen by my stupid sideways pics) when necessary, but on my computer for 99% of the time.
  15. Replies
    Views

Also scored 2 gallons of Peak Asian Blue at...

Also scored 2 gallons of Peak Asian Blue at $6/Gal for an upcoming coolant flush

And finally 5 gallons of ST SAE30 CF-2 at a miserly $6/Gal for my old Detroit Diesel powered Oliver...
  16. Replies
    Views

Clearance Aisle Oil Haul!

Since we love a good oil thread on this forum I thought I’d share my haul from Sunday. If you don’t check your local Wally World clearance aisle every other week or so you are really missing out. ...
  17. Replies
    Views

No one asked me, but I am switching up next OC...

No one asked me, but I am switching up next OC (only because I finally ran out of M1 0-20 that I had stocked up on clearance)

Gonna try Pennzoil Platinum Plus in 5-30. Got a good rebate on it the...
  18. Replies
    Views

I ran the RT45 in 185/60 size on my first Mirage...

I ran the RT45 in 185/60 size on my first Mirage back in 2015 or so. Not a thing to complain about except a slight dip in FE. All other performance aspects were LIGHT YEARS better than the OE...
  19. Replies
    Views

Well crap... I dont look for new so I didnt know...

Well crap... I dont look for new so I didnt know they had dropped it. They still had it in '23
  20. Replies
    Views

The seating for 8 makes this a futile exercise,...

The seating for 8 makes this a futile exercise, so i will focus on your need for only seating for 4 a dog and luggage, and say Subaru Impreza Wagon.

The base model 2.0 5MT can still be had right...
  21. Replies
    Views

I just dont understand this issue... if you dont...

I just dont understand this issue... if you dont want the AC and recirc to kick on then dont take your finger and POOOOSH the button from 62 to 61. You are literally causing your own frustration...:p
  22. Typically it would mean what you gave up by...

Typically it would mean what you gave up by choosing this option. So for example, if there was a competitor in this segment that had adaptive cruise control, the Mirage doesn't offer that, so it is a...
  23. I have nothing useful to add, but i must say that...

I have nothing useful to add, but i must say that it is shocking how little of a battery one of these cars needs. I fully expected the little garden tractor battery that Loren installed in Bluey to...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: As a fellow Mopar guy, you know (or damn well...

As a fellow Mopar guy, you know (or damn well oughta) that gloss black steelies with chrome lugnuts is the coolest factory wheel option ever. Period. No ifs ands or buts...
  25. Replies
    Views

That kinda looks more like a Turdle...

That kinda looks more like a Turdle...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4