Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yeah if it was from 5th to 2nd above 60 like...

Yeah if it was from 5th to 2nd above 60 like loren said, you might pop a hole in the exhaust manifold like I did, my car ran fine kinda afterwards though.
  2. Yeah that first posted link was me, I messed up a...

Yeah that first posted link was me, I messed up a cam install, whoops lol.
  3. I'm the one who has taken a lancer/Evo short...

I'm the one who has taken a lancer/Evo short throw and implemented it, a heavier shift knob on the stock shifter felt pretty good. My new shifter is definitely more notchy when hard shifting but it...
  4. Success!

I managed to get a shifter from a wrecked 2002 lancer

It happened to be a TWM Short shifter none the less.
    This is a good representation between the 2 shifters, it brings the top closer to the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Success!

I managed to get a shifter from a wrecked 2002 lancer

It happened to be a TWM Short shifter none the less.
    This is a good representation between the 2 shifters, it brings the top closer to the...
  6. What's your mirage's Christmas spirit?

This is ours, please show us yours!

These lights are running from a power inverter (140W) then an extension cord into the hood and just strung from there, 3 zip ties...
  7. Replies
    Views

I just put on my mirage forum sticker, I'd love...

I just put on my mirage forum sticker, I'd love some white MIVEC stickers on the sides though
  8. The 3a92 engine is theoretically able to hit...

The 3a92 engine is theoretically able to hit 125mph, i tested mine stock and it tops out at 116 in fourth, doesn't really get any further than that man ����, not yet anyways..
  9. Hey I hope I can help out here somehow, I did...

Hey I hope I can help out here somehow, I did roughly the same thing a while back and had to explain that all to you guys lol and the issue according to Mitsubishi was that the exaust manifold was...
  10. Replies
    Views

Alright sounds great! I might be interested, I...

Alright sounds great! I might be interested, I want a spring upgrade sometime soon, was thinking about Godspeed's coilovers though :')
  11. Replies
    Views

Hey guys got a little off topic, but here's an...

Hey guys got a little off topic, but here's an update from me, using shifting at 2,500rpm and neutral rolling for distance and rolling in gear for stopping mostly for dfc was it? I also listen to...
  12. Replies
    Views

Why not play some games?

I don't think anyone has made a post about this or anything, but I'm someone who plays a good amount of video games and Rocket League introduced a club system, so of course I made one for our forum!...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey guys this thread made it into the mirage...

Hey guys this thread made it into the mirage forum update email!
    This is great news! I'm so glad that my story has accumulated such a large amount of us talking about fuel economy and the best...
  14. 12439 Finally found another one! At my tecc...

Finally found another one! At my tecc school at that!
  15. How about a huge rug?

I fit an 8'x10' rug into the mirage, albeit in an interesting manner

16. Mirage used as an example in a wheelhouse video

I know this is super small but I mean they got it right, showing a picture of mirage with the tagline "economic viability" and "practical application"

17. I wonder if the numbers have changed since then,...

I wonder if the numbers have changed since then, I'm 17 so does that make me the youngest? :')
  18. Replies
    Views

The fitment does look really nice! Maybe one day...

The fitment does look really nice! Maybe one day I'll have to pick these up when I get the chance to. Considering where you are I'm suprised I haven't run into you yet, although I don't go into...
  19. Replies
    Views

My 50 MPG story

I finally hit 50 MPG after so bad encounters with the police so now I'm stuck driving like an old man. Honestly it's not bad, I still let the engine breathe on the onramp of the highway on my way to...
  20. Replies
    Views

The best information I have on the engine failure...

The best information I have on the engine failure is user error, I had been driving for almost a year, but got my liscesnse about a month ago and was loving pushing the little motor to it's limits, I...
  21. Replies
    Views

11957 I had to take a shot like this when I saw...

11957 I had to take a shot like this when I saw the opportunity, I then proceeded to splash through it