Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Just an update: I have not forgotten about...

Just an update:
    I have not forgotten about obtaining this for you guys. I just haven't had the funds available to do it. I've had some family emergencies come up that required my financial...
  2. Replies
    Views

I will be taking a look at this in the near...

I will be taking a look at this in the near future guys.
    in the meantime DO NOT PURCHASE IT. I will gain access to it and will do everything in my gray hat power to get it distributed to us all. ...
  3. Replies
    Views

I went to get my plates from the dealership...

I went to get my plates from the dealership yesterday, and dropped off several cards that I made for mirageforum.
    It's the only Mitsu dealership in town, and since I live in Texas Tech-Town it...
  4. Replies
    Views

Remove the glovebox by opening it and the...

Remove the glovebox by opening it and the squeezing the sides. Let it fall to the floor then yank it off via friction clamps that hold it onto the dash.
    Peer inside to the left behind the stereo...
  5. A Before, and after of how the car looks with my...

A Before, and after of how the car looks with my methods applied to the emblems/bumper/fog lights

Before: Front

Before: Back

After: Front (Black Glossified Fog Lights, Bumper, and...
  6. [Tutorial] How to: Plastidip (Various Parts/Articles/Tips)

Hello, and welcome to my strategically, and meticulously detailed article presenting a tutorial crash course on:

HOW TO PLASTIDIP YOUR 2014 MIRAGE!

**WARNING**
    While in practice, and in...
  7. Replies
    Views

No I removed the emblem and dipped it itself then...

No I removed the emblem and dipped it itself then reapplied with the factory glu but after removing it holds for **** hence me recommending the 410 which is what we computer modders use for acrylic...
  8. Replies
    Views

After an initial failure of an attempt to...

After an initial failure of an attempt to plastidip my bumper I decided to take another shot today and I couldn't be happier. I dipped the mitsu emblems mirage emblem and mitsubishi word as well as...
  9. Replies
    Views

I would assume that the wiring is in fact NOT...

I would assume that the wiring is in fact NOT there. Based on my experience with an ES (has rear speakers) and the fact that I know they use a proprietary plug for their "custom speakers" which are...
  10. If I ever get any time I could disassemble mine...

If I ever get any time I could disassemble mine and see how they're wired into but I think there's going to be a HUGE underlying problem, and that's the fact that there's only three tiny ass LEDS...I...