Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sticky: Best tire/wheel interactive fitment guide *ever*

I have yet to find anything better,
    this
    is
    the
    schizzle
    nizzle:

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/?wheel1=165-65-14X4.5ET46&wheel2=195-50-15X6.5ET38&fcl=50mm&scl=50mm&wcl=30mm&sr=0mm
  2. cleaned up after yesterday's workout & showing off the steelies

I had the steelies powder-coated* and am using them for snow tires this winter. I have always used my summer performance tires year round and honestly while they weren't 'great' in the snow I never...
  3. Rallying the 'beast'

So here's a short little vid of today's holiday adventures in Zero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRr1r1yTnEA
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This is a theory - but I think I experienced a...

This is a theory - but I think I experienced a programing control by Mitsubishi to keep the engine from 'overpowering' the brakes* with the brake and throttle jointly applied. [First though - if you...
  5. Is this really a concern?

We drive one of the most fuel efficient vehicles on the roads and some of us are 'worried' about the few percentage points added ethanol may take from overall fuel economy.... not this guy.

I used...
  6. Poll: 2000+ Round trip just done

Just had Zero on a 2000+ mile jaunt thru nearly all KS (east to west), eastern CO, eastern WY and southwest South Dakota, with my 2 teenage kids along, and hatch mostly full with all our 'luggage.' ...
  7. Replies
    Views

flow conjecture

Hopefully this makes sense (there arearrows from the text boxes, some text boxes are red, some are green, and one is yellow. Start at bottom of the picture):
  8. Replies
    Views

OEM muffler

You'll note: the OEM muffler doesn't have any sound absorption materials. I think the exhaust flows in from the bottom (of picture) portion (in thru the pipe seen on top) and then out thru the lower...
  9. Replies
    Views

Pics: Scorpion tail-pipe, OEM muffler cut-open

Scorpion on ゼロ
    OEM main muffler
  10. Replies
    Views

I thought about a stock motorcycle muffler, and I...

I thought about a stock motorcycle muffler, and I agree, it is likely to produce a desirable sound to me, most MC pipes have an angled inlet or outlet though and I didn't want to mess with that in...
  11. Replies
    Views

update

Got the readings from the dealer, it was a $50 'alignment' (in quotes because I didn't appear to need any adjustments that they could do)(however he straightened the steering wheel and that alone is...
  12. Replies
    Views

melodious

I gotta add: for MPH = shift point; if there's one you have to experience it's: 3rd to 4th @ 78MPH. The engine is absolutely singing, there's a wonderful intake whine (it's almost like a gear whine)...
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks - this is the input I am interested in!! ...

Thanks - this is the input I am interested in!!

I am going to craw under the front this afternoon and have a look (take some pics if something is apparent), maybe gauge if a new control arm is a...
  14. Fix your "fender-bender" with boiling water (video: Mirage bumper fixed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StLm5rb_o6o

https://www.facebook.com/504781072999754/videos/712700665541126/

https://i.imgur.com/12tLr0h.gifv
  15. Replies
    Views

Just wanted to point out that the lower coils are...

Just wanted to point out that the lower coils are completely bound in this photo, effectively making them a solid piece of metal (i.e., a spacer & not a spring), not really a useful application.
  16. Replies
    Views

Safe travels!

Safe travels!
  17. Thread: Tow Hook?

by Minihaha
    Replies
    Views

Yeah, you're describing the OEM 'tow hook,' post...

Yeah, you're describing the OEM 'tow hook,' post I linked to was just to show where it goes, that user (in the link) happened to put in a 'permanent' shackle at the OEM mount for the 'tow hook,' I...
  18. Thread: Tow Hook?

by Minihaha
    Replies
    Views

tow hook location

Look at the pics in this recent post (specifically the passenger side front bumper):...
  19. Replies
    Views

Unobstructed forward view!! 2039

Unobstructed forward view!!

20. Looked back at my fuel log, largest fill-up: 8.61...

Looked back at my fuel log, largest fill-up: 8.61 gallons. I was actually kind of worried, what with the gauge blinking at me for quite some time, IIRC I was like, "8.6 gallons, wtf, you had me...
  21. lol, I see that all the time (well not the...

lol, I see that all the time (well not the massive "P," but the fuel gage flashing with no bars), most I've ever put in was 8 and a few tenths, that gage is wildly conservative.
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If you give it WOT (this is in the 5speed, not...

If you give it WOT (this is in the 5speed, not sure about the auto) in neutral it will stop short of ride line and decrease the RPM even if you don't lift.
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Mist wiper feature: If you "bump" the wiper...

Mist wiper feature:
    If you "bump" the wiper stalk up to sweep the windshield for mist it operates in the normal speed mode.
    If you "hold" the wiper stalk up (for mist) it operates in the high speed...
  24. Replies
    Views

Yeah, wth - the MID appears to be about...

Yeah, wth - the MID appears to be about worthless, and wildly optimistic. Essentially most FIT owners would likely be clueless about the true fuel efficiency of their cars, or am I missing something?
  25. Evan, Thanks!! Arrived Wed., put it on this...

Evan,
    Thanks!! Arrived Wed., put it on this morning, the rear anti-sway bar (ASB) and the front strut brace (FSB).
    I will have a larger review after more miles.
    Initial: rear ASB could use...
Page 1 of 2 1 2