Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Download the program, and it is pretty...

Download the program, and it is pretty self-explanatory. It allows you to change ETACS settings, and is a lot cheaper than MUT-III.
  2. OK. Fitted the CC switch onto the steering...

OK. Fitted the CC switch onto the steering wheel. It even lights up when I turn on the ignition! As mine is manual, it needed a second clutch switch, which was already present in the pedal box :) ...
  3. Replies
    Views

For those who think the kit is expensive, the...

For those who think the kit is expensive, the Rotrex units tent to go for around US$2000+. Once you add in all the ecu, bracket, piping, development cost and and all the other parts, this kit is...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sure do. 1896

Sure do.

5. Replies
    Views

When are Speedlab going to start listing all...

When are Speedlab going to start listing all these Mirage goodies on their website?
  6. Replies
    Views

If you get it up to 88mph, the flux capacitor...

If you get it up to 88mph, the flux capacitor light comes on, and you can travel through time.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I hate to burst your bubble, but a quick glance...

I hate to burst your bubble, but a quick glance in the engine bay revealed a........... chain!
  8. Replies
    Views

Autostrada in Australia make a "plug and play"...

Autostrada in Australia make a "plug and play" version that is fully programmed to suit the Mirage.

http://www.autostrada.com.au/mitsubishi-cruise-controls.html#thumb

The "stalk" model is about...
  9. Replies
    Views

15" X 5" rim with a 175/55R15 tyre.

15" X 5" rim with a 175/55R15 tyre.
  10. I found mine a little heavy on fuel for the first...

I found mine a little heavy on fuel for the first tank (9.5L/100km), however, that was using the dealership fuel, new engine and some loading up to bed the rings in properly. I am now running 98 RON...