Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Happy 5th birthday to us! MirageForum turns five!! (Win some birthday prizes!)

Happy Birthday to MirageForum!

Has it really been FIVE YEARS already??! Hard to believe.

On January 14th, 2013, jamiec was the first new member (other than Tim or myself) to post...
  2. Replies
    Views

:applause: And that's why I love this forum. ...

:applause:

And that's why I love this forum.

:encouragement: :tears_of_joy: :eagerness:
  3. Replies
    Views

I got one for you. Pm sent.

I got one for you. Pm sent.
  4. Affects Japan only ... for now

Mitsu says the only affected models are four Kei class micro-cars sold in Japan. But they're investigating other vehicles sold internationally.

Here's the company's full statement, with pertinent...
  5. Here's hoping it is no big deal. It sounds like...

Here's hoping it is no big deal. It sounds like the air conditioning drain has been knocked loose. Are you familiar with this?

Best wishes, keep us posted. :)
  6. Heffu, that's a Awesome club you have!!!! And...

Heffu, that's a Awesome club you have!!!! And that Outlander is REALLY Awesome!!!!!!! I really Love my 2015 Copper. Penny:):):):):)5228522952295230
  7. From AliExpress...

From AliExpress

Yes, it does have High & Low Beams.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diUVdfK4gP4
  8. Yes, I have three sheets left over but its not...

Yes, I have three sheets left over but its not enough to even do the inside of one front door..... I would have had enough if I didn't decide to do the moisture barriers with sound deadener too....
  9. Here is a pic of the inside of the second door......

Here is a pic of the inside of the second door... I've removed the moisture barrier and replaced it with sound deadener too... :)

10. Sticky: Wheels Gallery: pics of Mirages with aftermarket rims & wheel mods

I made a page that pulls all the Wheels & Tires photos from our Garage where owners have posted pics in that section of their pages:

>>> Mirage Photo Gallery: Wheels and Tires <<<
  11. Replies
    Views

We'd prefer if you didn't post links in the...

We'd prefer if you didn't post links in the forum, for legal (copyright) reasons.
  12. Congrats on receiving the car! To install the...

Congrats on receiving the car!

To install the factory side skirts, do you have to remove the smaller black plastic "sill" / lip beneath the rocker panel?