Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

ANCO AR-12A Rear Wiper Blade - 12" is a direct...

ANCO AR-12A Rear Wiper Blade - 12" is a direct fit and currently available on Amazon.com for $7.73.
  2. Thread: Rust issues?

by f0k4l
    Replies
    Views

+1 on the Draw-Tite. I have it and have...

+1 on the Draw-Tite. I have it and have definitely put it through the paces on long distance tows without a single problem. I even tested it briefly with 300+ pounds which is well over the max tongue...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've pulled my 4x6 Trailer from Missouri to WA...

I've pulled my 4x6 Trailer from Missouri to WA State with mine, and while going through Wyoming at 8k ft altitude I had to keep the car in 3rd while churning 5k+ RPM. I monitored my temps via OBD2...
  4. Replies
    Views

I towed my 4x6 mesh trailer from Texas to...

I towed my 4x6 mesh trailer from Texas to Missouri which was about an 8 hour drive with my motorcycle and a couple boxes loaded on it, total weight to include trailer was at least 850lbs. Then I...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just got the wife a 2015 Sonic LT 1.4T 6Spd

Well my wife had a 2006 Chevy cobalt SS. She really liked the power of the supercharged engine (200 crank). It was a coupe and I hated the thing. The recaro seats I swear were made for tiny people...
  6. Ever since I changed my springs, I have been...

Ever since I changed my springs, I have been extremely happy with the difference in the ride
  7. Replies
    Views

Yeah, you'll see if you get the kit it comes with...

Yeah, you'll see if you get the kit it comes with two wider coils, these are for the back.
  8. Replies
    Views

I bought this kit, thanks for trying it out Ares...

I bought this kit, thanks for trying it out Ares :). I installed the front as well. One thing I noticed in your picture, is the springs you installed on the back, are for the front. There is no way...
  9. Replies
    Views

Just a word to the wise, if you have any...

Just a word to the wise, if you have any aftermarket things hooked up I. E. Amp and or hid lights you might want to disconnect them first before taking it to the dealer. I had a 2009 Galant under...
  10. Replies
    Views

Mobil1 oil rebate ending 5-31-15

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions

If you buy your own oil I thought I'd share this. You can save up to $15 with mail in rebate. All the details are in the link I posted. Make...