1. Replies
    Views

Thank you very much :o

Thank you very much :o
  2. Replies
    Views

Drive hard.

Drive hard.
  3. Live4Redlines ECU Tuning Attempt (Work in Progress)

UPDATED STATUS: I have pulled the Mirage Rom. Working on defining it.

Well, I finally have a Mirage of my own so just want to let everyone know that I am actively working on some legitimate open...
  4. Those are crazy prices for the ETACs tweak. ETACS...

Those are crazy prices for the ETACs tweak. ETACS is great especially if you change tire size, since you can change the circumference measurement so your speedo and milage are correct. As satria...
  5. Replies
    Views

New front speakers.

Hey all.

Today was a fun day. Installed a set of FLI component speakers in the mirage.
    Need to get use to having tweeters blasting in my face. First car I have upgraded the sound system to...
  6. Ambient Temp Display at MID

Ambient Temp Display at MID added

7. Thanks for pointing this out .. will try to...

Thanks for pointing this out .. will try to activate the ambient temp on the ETACS
  8. Replies
    Views

Here is a download link from this video:...

Here is a download link from this video:

2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Service Manual & Body Repair: http://adf.ly/1PhnAs
  9. Replies
    Views

Usually the wiring diagram is contained in the...

Usually the wiring diagram is contained in the factory service manual the dealer possesses. I'm not sure if anyone here has bought it yet.
  10. OK. Fitted the CC switch onto the steering...

OK. Fitted the CC switch onto the steering wheel. It even lights up when I turn on the ignition! As mine is manual, it needed a second clutch switch, which was already present in the pedal box :) ...
  11. Do you mean you now have a wiring diagram? Can...

Do you mean you now have a wiring diagram? Can you share it or tell us more? :)
  12. Poll: On these torsion beam type axles the hub/spindle...

On these torsion beam type axles the hub/spindle is usually bolted on and shims can be added here to realign the rear wheels.
    Totally normal for this type.
  13. Replies
    Views

Here is a low-beam shot - driver's side is...

Here is a low-beam shot - driver's side is standard halogen, passenger side is the LED.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/Oddman1980/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_223709_zps94ec657a.jpg

And...
  14. Probably best! I've had a response from my local...

Probably best! I've had a response from my local dealer - Apparently the part is unknown on the UK systems... Personally I'm not convinced (I suspect it's not wanting to progress without a valid...
  15. That's the one I've asked about. Not had a...

That's the one I've asked about. Not had a response yet though. I suspect that might be because I haven't given them a chassis number (a lot of dealers want this before doing anything, despite there...
  16. My Lexia arrived already, but have no access to...

My Lexia arrived already, but have no access to car yet, will try next weekend and let u guy know
  17. Thread: ETACS tweaks?

by MetroMPG
    Replies
    Views

For those of us not familiar with...

For those of us not familiar with reading/programming Mitsu's, could someone lay out a brief "Idiot's Guide"?

EG: what do the various acronyms mean, what are the basics involved in...
  18. The 2+2 in the headlights(park and corner...

The 2+2 in the headlights(park and corner markers) flawless. Dome lamp.trunk lamps also great.

Tag lights not so great. I noticed one night while checking them that one of them was not lit so I...
  19. Replies
    Views

Maybe not an issue in this case: the Mirage's CVT...

Maybe not an issue in this case: the Mirage's CVT wasn't designed specifically for the Mirage. It's an off-the-shelf transmission from JATCO that is used in other more powerful cars, including (off...
  20. Replies
    Views

Emissions testing via Roush

I received a set of letters in the mail from Roush and Mitsubishi:

I sent in the post card that came with them agreeing to participate if they select my car. The only detail it asked for...
  21. I agree with m4v3r1ck. Just to make sure, I just...

I agree with m4v3r1ck. Just to make sure, I just removed the battery from my key fob. I hit the lock and unlock button a couple of times in order to drain any residual power left in the circuits. ...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: When using the intermittent function of the...

When using the intermittent function of the windshield wipers, the wipers sweep more frequently when you go over about 38 mph.

For example, when you have them set to their fastest setting,...
  23. Thread: Notes on my Mirage

by rzb
    Replies
    Views

Notes on my Mirage

My father loved cars. He named our dog for a Porsche racing director. I started going along to kick tires as a six-year-old girl. Turns out, car addiction is contagious. Fast forward to Now.

24. Damn am so jealous right now

Damn am so jealous right now
  25. Found this video review of a '14 DE w/ 5 speed manual ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYLmU7FzFD0 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYLmU7FzFD0
Page 1 of 2 1 2