Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

21042 21043 Long story short I got extremely...

Long story short I got extremely lucky. I had purchased this 2011 Miata with just 22k miles in January. Obviously I couldn’t drive it at that time and the mirage got wrecked late that...
  2. Replies
    Views

Dead right on not getting it on your skin, I got...

Dead right on not getting it on your skin, I got a drop on my nose haha.
    The other car is Nathan’s laser. Here’s the goods on it.
    https://youtu.be/HZUKOIJQmIA
  3. Replies
    Views

Rust Prevention

I’ve seen it discussed here, and I just did my yesterday. All prep was done with POR15 prep spray, and POR15 paint was used. Mechanical prep was done with a needle scaler and pneumatic sander with 36...
  4. Shoot I’m sure we could arrange something

Shoot I’m sure we could arrange something
  5. Alright everybody I wanted to make a post to...

Alright everybody I wanted to make a post to update this after having a few days to enjoy my car with the new front sway bar. I cannot even possibly put into words just how profound the difference is...
  6. Replies
    Views

Absolutely nailed it; came to say this. Line x is...

Absolutely nailed it; came to say this. Line x is HORRIBLE for undercoating as when it inevitably wears, it traps moisture.

Do POR15 with PROPER prep and the car will literally last forever in...
  7. Replies
    Views

Update: Just did the driving with the front bar...

Update:
    Just did the driving with the front bar and OH MY. Coupled with the rear bar, it’s as if the rear bar is far more effective now that the front is planted. Nathan and I drove it back to back...
  8. Replies
    Views

UPDATED - Front Sway Bar Hotness

Will report back tomorrow with the results.
    1” (25.4mm) 4130 chromoly sway bar. 1/2” plates
    Poly bushings and end links
    She’s beefy! Fitment is confirmed.
  9. 230$ shipped

230$ shipped
  10. Here’s what’s needed to do a steering wheel swap

https://youtu.be/xdyazVwIxU8
    I’ve seen it asked a few times so we made a video. Be sure to check the links in description for our affiliate links to the hub adapter, quick release, the wheel I used...
  11. Since it’s allowed allow me to introduce myself...

Since it’s allowed allow me to introduce myself and what we do. I’m Matthew and I’m an R&D assistant with Renegade Performance. Renegade is owned by my best friend of 19 years and I assist him with...
  12. Renegade Performance (Mirage aftermarket parts & products)

Id like to update this. My buddy and I are offering new products for the platform.
    We offer:
    Chromoly rear sway bar
    Chromoly front strut bar
    Aaaand as of this weekend a chromoly front sway bar...
  13. Indeed I did and made a nice blog post about it...

Indeed I did and made a nice blog post about it :) intake air temps dropped 51 degrees and my quarter mile pull went from 17.2@66 to 16.6@72. No other changes. I run at Norwalk (summit Motorsport...
  14. Long Time Mitsubishi Enthusiast! Intake DIY Inside Too :)

Hello everyone! My name is Matthew and I own a 2017 Mirage SE and a 1990 Talon TSi 5 speed. The Talon is highly modified and the Mirage is getting a plan in place. My first mod was my new intake...