Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sadly I don't know if I would want a used one....

Sadly I don't know if I would want a used one. People beat the snot out of "cheaper" cars and I don't want to inherit someone's abuse anymore.
  2. I had a 2019 5 speed. Loved it. Was offered more...

I had a 2019 5 speed. Loved it. Was offered more than I paid for it new back in the odd days to sell it and did. Very much regret the hell out of that decision... wish I still had it.

The...
  3. My new car (2024 Chevrolet Trax) has this stupid...

My new car (2024 Chevrolet Trax) has this stupid wet timing belt thing. It's supposed to be changed at 150,000 miles but I figure I'll do it at 100,000 to be safe... barring me having the car still...
  4. Replies
    Views

Now I did have the two door version of said Omni...

Now I did have the two door version of said Omni before that was heavily modified and ran high 11's in the 1/4 mile. Way too fast for that chassis... it was terrifying.
  5. Good lord you flogged the ever loving hell out of...

Good lord you flogged the ever loving hell out of that thing hahaha!
  6. Me!!!!

Me!!!!
  7. Replies
    Views

I bet that Mirage belonged to someone who worked...

I bet that Mirage belonged to someone who worked for ServPro. I think they paint all their cars that same green color.
  8. Unless it presents the CD as MP3 files it won't...

Unless it presents the CD as MP3 files it won't be able to stream an audio CD over USB.
  9. Replies
    Views

Parts shortages are everywhere. Must not be an...

Parts shortages are everywhere. Must not be an extra supply of new/reman units to sell them right now.
  10. Replies
    Views

I had a 2012 Leaf. It was a great car except the...

I had a 2012 Leaf. It was a great car except the range was absolute trash. I could get about 30 miles in the winter which is why I sold it to a local dealer for what I had into it. Got to enjoy it...
  11. Correct. There's no belt with pulleys in that....

Correct. There's no belt with pulleys in that. It's just a reduction gearset with two electric motors. It varies the speed of the two electric motors and the gas engine to change the output speed to...
  12. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry I totally do not remember. I'm pretty...

I'm sorry I totally do not remember. I'm pretty sure it was wired properly in the dashboard itself so you just need to add the wires that go from the microphone up in the map lights down the a pillar...
  13. Sold!

Sold!
  14. Replies
    Views

Nice, I'll subscribe to you. Be neat to see what...

Nice, I'll subscribe to you. Be neat to see what abuse these cars go through being thrashed as delivery mules.
  15. I don't think it's just a Mirage thing. If I...

I don't think it's just a Mirage thing. If I remember right my push to start 2017 Outlander GT and my regular key 2019 Outlander Sport didn't have steering wheel locks. My current push to start 2011...
  16. Been a while since I bumped this... so going to...

Been a while since I bumped this... so going to bump it again. I'm still looking for a Mirage with a bad engine, transmission, or both!
  17. Replies
    Views

i-Miev batteries are horribly expensive. Way more...

i-Miev batteries are horribly expensive. Way more than that car costs, unfortunately.
  18. Replies
    Views

It has a LOT more rear legroom. I'd buy the G4...

It has a LOT more rear legroom. I'd buy the G4 over the hatch if I got another one because of my kids.
  19. Replies
    Views

Too bad the dealer scum will "market adjustment"...

Too bad the dealer scum will "market adjustment" the things into ungodly numbers...
  20. Replies
    Views

I'd personally skip an Outlander with a CVT. They...

I'd personally skip an Outlander with a CVT. They are good at eating transmissions and also really hard to find replacement parts for that isn't dealer. Eclipse Cross will be the same.

I agree...
  21. Scion got canned because the target demographic...

Scion got canned because the target demographic it was aimed at was just buying Corollas. Their main customers for the box (xB) ended up being droves of seniors because it was a smaller vehicle with...
  22. Replies
    Views

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165541377271?mkcid=16&mke...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165541377271?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=IwdBfOKwSBu&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=IwdBfOKwSBu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Figured I'd share my nice 1992...
  23. That V6 is a great engine. I love my 2017...

That V6 is a great engine. I love my 2017 Outlander GT. No cvt, either so Dirk can breathe easy.
  24. Replies
    Views

Glad to see my old bar doing some good Chris!

Glad to see my old bar doing some good Chris!
  25. I actually asked them about it today. The sales...

I actually asked them about it today. The sales guy on the phone said it's not actually for sale but shows up in their inventory because it is dealer owned. I was hoping they have one there that...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4