Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Is that what it is? I didn't realize that I've...

Is that what it is? I didn't realize that I've been in pre-rut season for the last 37 years...
  2. Just a few short years back, that sucker would...

Just a few short years back, that sucker would have been totalled 2 times over. It really says something when an insurance company is willing to spend $7,700 on a Mirage.

bde269 - You car looks...
  3. Yes, they will appear out of nowhere. This is...

Yes, they will appear out of nowhere. This is pre-rut season, which means bucks have sex on the brain right now. Thus, deer collisions go up this time of the year. I stopped for bucks along the...
  4. Yeah deer are really stupid. I often see them the...

Yeah deer are really stupid. I often see them the most often at dusk and night. It's as though they're attracted to headlights.
  5. Not to sound dumb, ignorant or anything but I...

Not to sound dumb, ignorant or anything but I really want to know. do deer typically come out of nowhere, even at night? I have never seen one in person despite driving 1000 miles in just 18 hours...
  6. So sorry to hear this, I can relate. Did the...

So sorry to hear this, I can relate. Did the airbags deploy? If so, it'll probably be written off. Either way, I hope your insurance takes care of you.
  7. Glad no one was hurt, except the deer & car. ...

Glad no one was hurt, except the deer & car.

Hopefully, your G4 can be repaired.
  8. Replies
    Views

Don't forget you'll get extra credit for doing a...

Don't forget you'll get extra credit for doing a smokey burnout first. :cool:

There's always 1 guy with a slow POS at Test and Tune night. But he'll roll through the water box and do a...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 289929km replaced lower engine mount and added...

289929km replaced lower engine mount and added front upper strut washer plate things from a 2017 mirage. Pumped tires up to 50psi. They were all between 30 and 40psi.
    Here’s the early production...
  10. Replies
    Views

Next time tow a fifth wheel. I hear they are...

Next time tow a fifth wheel. I hear they are safer to tow.

11. Replies
    Views

12. Replies
    Views

The research was needed by the whole world. We...

The research was needed by the whole world. We NEEDED to know. So I did it, with the Mirage. I towed a tankful. It was absolutely NO BIG DEAL.

Here's my official mpg procedure. Where the...
  13. Replies
    Views

I mean... yeah. This is true of most modern cars,...

I mean... yeah. This is true of most modern cars, honestly. I love trucks, awesome vehicles, but in the vast majority of cases, the vast majority of the time, they are overkill.

In any case, I'm...
  14. Replies
    Views

It's a great vehicle, but "Do not use this...

It's a great vehicle, but

"Do not use this vehicle for trailer towing. It may not be possible to maintain control or adequate braking." - Quote from my Mirage owner's manual along with a pic for...
  15. Replies
    Views

Ares - I don't believe a hub/bearing is all that...

Ares - I don't believe a hub/bearing is all that difficult to replace. I can't imagine with doing it yourself even with good quality parts costing maybe $200 - $300. I think I could do it for that...
  16. Replies
    Views

Lil' Big Rig the Rescue Rig!

I had a previous post about wanting to haul my son's bedroom to his apartment with the Lil' Big Rig, but had more stuff than would fit into the Lil' Big Rig, so I used the truck. Plus I was...