Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Anyone know if these tail lights are compatible with newer Mirages?

I see these awesome tail lights available from Thailand. Are they compatible with the tail lights on a 2022 Mirage? I do not trust most year range listings for this car as most parts seem to be...
  2. Replies
    Views

awesome fleet! NGL, I'm liking the cop car the...

awesome fleet! NGL, I'm liking the cop car the most lol. They're pretty comfy.
  3. Replies
    Views

I doubt the new struts I purchased had much more...

I doubt the new struts I purchased had much more R&D changes versus stock 2014s but replacing them after 110k miles made the car feel so much better. Brake dive was practically eliminated.

I have...
  4. Welcome!

Welcome!
  5. Welcome!

Welcome!
  6. Wow-- you'll be quite an asset here, Fope! I'm...

Wow-- you'll be quite an asset here, Fope!

I'm pretty new here myself and am in the market for a Mirage. I'm interested in your choice of a 2014 as they are usually considered to be the scariest...
  7. Hey Bro, where in upstate are you roughly? I'm in...

Hey Bro, where in upstate are you roughly? I'm in the Falls, Canada side.

I don't need to tell you what an amazing ride you have there. I actually prefer my 2014 to my 2017. Heated seats, climate...
  8. 24132 Here are all the parts I purchased from...

Here are all the parts I purchased from rockauto, I also got some philips screw from local store that I dont remember the size for the oil pump because they where pretty thigh for philips...
  9. Replies
    Views

Resurrection Time!

Ok so with my engine being torn down Im again looking for piston/rod combos and here is what we appear to now know thanks to some other members Rods- length 133mm Large End 43mm Small end 18mm. I...
  10. Replies
    Views

Weighed the stock pulley on my kitchen scale: 2...

Weighed the stock pulley on my kitchen scale: 2 lbs 12.8 oz or 2.8 pounds.

The new one weighs 1.03 pounds. So, total weight saved = 1.77 pounds.

Took a few more photos. I'm not doing a formal...