Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I put about 100,000 miles on mine while driving...

I put about 100,000 miles on mine while driving Uber/Lyft. I got all sorts of comments, some good, some bad.

Usually if they had something bad to say about it, I'd just tell them that Uber is...
  2. Replies
    Views

Runs fine, thanks for asking :) Up to 135k...

Runs fine, thanks for asking :)

Up to 135k miles now, no CVT issues at all.
  3. Replies
    Views

I've got 130k on a 2015 with CVT and still going...

I've got 130k on a 2015 with CVT and still going strong. It started its life as a rental car, I've had it for the last 100k. Done the fluid swap (via dipstick) once, going to do it again this...
  4. Replies
    Views

I did this today using the hobby pump. Got 3...

I did this today using the hobby pump. Got 3 quarts out, put 3 back in, though I used a funnel to add it back.

That little pump works, but if you have arthritis its a PITA. Time to modify the pump...
  5. Replies
    Views

Black on Blue

Finally got my setup installed.

As has been reported previously, the handling does improve quite a bit with the wider tire and spacing.

I tried resetting the tire diameter in ETACS only to...
  6. Replies
    Views

I am doing that first. I'm not sure. I...

I am doing that first.

I'm not sure. I just noticed it's an option when I was turning on the cruise control feature. Lists the circumference in milimeters. Once I get everything mounted up I...
  7. Replies
    Views

Got it working... user error :)

After uninstalling, and reinstalling, rinse, repeat... I realized the problem as soon as the red LED on the cable turned on - I hadn't been getting a good connection to the car port (DUH). In my...
  8. Poll: Just drove a Silver 2015 DE rental from San...

Just drove a Silver 2015 DE rental from San Francisco to Los Angeles, where I bought a Blue 2015 DE and drove it back home. All in one day. In this instance, all other things being equal, the Blue is...