Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Finally got my tints ✔

Took me a while but finally had some extra cash and found a really good deal nearby for $150. Looks good as is but I'm sure I'll think of some other mods I'll want to do still. Any ideas?...
  2. Replies
    Views

Go with some nice alpine speakers. Clean sound....

Go with some nice alpine speakers. Clean sound. Stay away from pioneer as it may be a downgrade ha
  3. Its my everyday car that I purchased last fall. I...

Its my everyday car that I purchased last fall. I love it! Before the mirage I drove a mint 2002 cadillac deville v8. What a beautiful car but it chugged the fuel. 250k on it and it would'nt give up....
  4. Over 25000 km today and i picked up my mirage nov...

Over 25000 km today and i picked up my mirage nov 2016. Almost all of those being winter kms. Not asingle issue and going strong.
  5. I like what you said about enjoying premium fuel...

I like what you said about enjoying premium fuel economy. Its almost as if its a luxury feature in a way. First thing people seem to look for is a fancy screen and a whole lot of gas guzzling. For an...
  6. Poll: First off if you purchased a mirage then your...

First off if you purchased a mirage then your first concern should have been saving money and getting from A to B. The mirage is amazingly efficient if you drive it right and has a super low...
  7. Poll: Then you may have bought the wrong car. Mirage is...

Then you may have bought the wrong car. Mirage is meant to save you gas not be zippy.