Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Some people argue that if you can't pay cash for...

Some people argue that if you can't pay cash for it, you can't truly afford it.

Are you equally upset about loans given to GM, Ford, and others? Recent IRA tax credits apply to all...
  2. No cons or negatives? C'mon man, the Mirage isn't...

No cons or negatives? C'mon man, the Mirage isn't perfect! ;) I do enjoy my Mirage as well, congrats on your one year.
  3. On my recent trip to Morton IL, I managed to get...

On my recent trip to Morton IL, I managed to get some nice shots at a nearby preserve. I love the way the sun light was so bright and at the same time the forest cover made it look so dark inside....
  4. Saw this 3 cylinder Honda mini truck, 4WD, stick,...

Saw this 3 cylinder Honda mini truck, 4WD, stick, right hand drive. Rare for these parts!

5. Apparently Mirages can go to 400k miles if taken...

Apparently Mirages can go to 400k miles if taken care of.

How come you don't like the push start button? Is it the added complexity?

I think Mitsubishi has a pretty stable solution, i don't...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Right, the tension bolt becomes tapered and...

Right, the tension bolt becomes tapered and skinny towards the head. Like this:

Ah good tip, that would work in a pinch. Here's the two bolts i need and their part numbers. In case...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Today i attempted to replace a serpentine belt...

Today i attempted to replace a serpentine belt but couldn't finish because i broke the alternator tension bolt. It's very rusty and seized. What a bummer, now i have to go hunting for alternator...
  8. You have a good eye! Yeah I do have a 2015,...

You have a good eye!

Yeah I do have a 2015, for now. A brake swap would be quite the challenge. I wouldn't bother, seems like a lot of effort. I don't know enough about this.

I recently...
  9. I didn't use PB Blaster or penetrating oil. I...

I didn't use PB Blaster or penetrating oil. I just hit it with a hammer lol

The 3/8" chisel worked perfectly, i should've gotten one years ago! I fully recommend it to Mirage owners.

I hit the...
  10. Internal combustion engines may be far from dead...

Internal combustion engines may be far from dead today but the adoption of new technologies follows a similar trend. Eventually, in general everyone ends up adopting it.

11. Interesting, so according to them the Mirage...

Interesting, so according to them the Mirage scores a little higher than a RWD Model 3! Awesome.

2022 Mitsubishi Mirage CVT: 59
    2022 Tesla Model S RWD: 55
  12. Replies
    Views

I've always heard the stereotype of teachers not...

I've always heard the stereotype of teachers not being a well paid career. Shame really, they're at the front lines of education going through the mud.

Glad to hear the good news! They knew if...
  13. Replies
    Views

It's actually getting more expensive to borrow...

It's actually getting more expensive to borrow money. The Federal Reserve has been aggressively increasing interest rates in hopes of cooling down inflation and drive down demand.

Cars, houses,...
  14. Replies
    Views

If you only knew my friend. Unfortunately, my...

If you only knew my friend. Unfortunately, my dad's not a car enthusiast and cars are low on his priority list.

Even well maintained new and old cars smell from a cold-start. That's just normal...
  15. Replies
    Views

I'm seeing "Currently Unavailable" when clicking...

I'm seeing "Currently Unavailable" when clicking that link.
  16. Replies
    Views

Well guess I'll keep it going... With the...

Well guess I'll keep it going...

With the right equipment, you can capture free electricity from the sun and store it in a home battery. Then later, use it to charge your EV or sell it back to the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Very nice G4, I'm liking the JDM flare!

Very nice G4, I'm liking the JDM flare!
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I changed my oil and oil filter without creating...

I changed my oil and oil filter without creating a big mess.

This time i removed the oil filter slowly, a couple turns at a time and jiggling the filter, allowing the oil to drain out over the oil...
  19. I imagined you as Joe Pesci saying this. That's...

I imagined you as Joe Pesci saying this. That's what came to me first.

For me, GM has been a let down ever since the ending of the EV1 project. That wasn't a wise choice for them imo....
  20. It's a Clio 23219

It's a Clio

21. I've been meaning to update you guys on my clutch...

I've been meaning to update you guys on my clutch cable orders. So, I've received both OEM and aftermarket cables after what felt like a very short wait time considering these were both coming from...
  22. Prices of used Mirages are still insane! I just...

Prices of used Mirages are still insane! I just saw Carvana listing a 2021 HB for $22k! Like wtf man lol

Might as well buy new...
  23. Google started flooding my news feed with...

Google started flooding my news feed with Jalopnik articles recently i had to put the brakes on that asap! There was an article equating hypermilers to jackasses and i had to disagree so no more...
  24. No, manual hatchback. It's the cheapest new...

No, manual hatchback. It's the cheapest new option.

Yes, get an OTD quote, disregard online prices because dealers apply all discounts to the price shown in ads even when one doesn't qualify for...
  25. This is a very well equipped manual transmission...

This is a very well equipped manual transmission Space Star/Mirage!! Push button start, fog lights, turn signal mirror caps, 15" rims, newest facelift, rain sensing wipers, auto stop start, cruise,...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4