Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Those are some professional looking pictures. I...

Those are some professional looking pictures. I drive my Mirage a little "spiritedly" from time to time but have never gone on a track before. Also love the hood and wheels. They make the car "pop"....
  2. Replies
    Views

Here's a picture taken some time in 2018 for a...

Here's a picture taken some time in 2018 for a GLS CVT model at the dealership. Motolite 55D23L is built exclusively for Mitsubishi Phils.

https://i.imgur.com/BcXbDgal.jpg

It is my opinion...
  3. I totally agree! I installed the WIX / Filtron...

I totally agree!
    I installed the WIX / Filtron OP575 and no more rattle! It would be the same specs filter as you described.
    There is a thread about this:
  4. Replies
    Views

All of the engine oil squirted out after the...

All of the engine oil squirted out after the engine was started. The gasket diameter is way way bigger than the stock filter gasket. I trusted the manufacturer specs that I did not bother measuring...
  5. Replies
    Views

Update: Just did the driving with the front bar...

Update:
    Just did the driving with the front bar and OH MY. Coupled with the rear bar, it’s as if the rear bar is far more effective now that the front is planted. Nathan and I drove it back to back...
  6. Replies
    Views

UPDATED - Front Sway Bar Hotness

Will report back tomorrow with the results.
    1” (25.4mm) 4130 chromoly sway bar. 1/2” plates
    Poly bushings and end links
    She’s beefy! Fitment is confirmed.
  7. Replies
    Views

13-15 Front Brake Upgrade

So the upgrade from 2013-2015 front brakes to 2017+ is completely bolt on. My fear of the brake lines being too short was unfounded as well. The part numbers for everything except the caliper bracket...
  8. Top 3 Ways to Make Driving a Mirage More Fun

I got to thinking about how I had modified my '17 Mirage and so I wrote a post about it on my blog.

https://www.subcompactculture.com/2019/08/top-3-things-to-make-mitsubishi-mirage.html
  9. Replies
    Views

DIY: Fixing exhaust squeak at idle 2014-2015

So, for nearly the entire time I've had my 2014 Mirage, I've had an intermittent squeak at idle. I figured it was just a loose accessory belt, so when I had a chance, I tightened it up. That did...
  10. Replies
    Views

Alright, I got a package from DeatschWerks last...

Alright, I got a package from DeatschWerks last night! They pack everything up nice for you after testing is done.

Inside was my paper report, the injectors, and some 'super lube...
  11. Replies
    Views

This is the 3A92 dyno, I live in the torque band,...

This is the 3A92 dyno, I live in the torque band, best way to drive in my opinion haha

12. Replies
    Views

Still raining, but I have some time. Playing with...

Still raining, but I have some time. Playing with the software. Trying to develop a "map" of what all of the dumbed down settings might actually do, and I'll eventually experiment with each of them...
  13. Replies
    Views

Somebody got some external video of my Mirage in...

Somebody got some external video of my Mirage in action last weekend. Doesn't sound bad at all.

https://youtu.be/5zygTedOCJE
  14. not sure with the brembo pads. since mostly are...

not sure with the brembo pads. since mostly are copy and not OGs. thats why i still opt for a decent pads.

the one i posted is a ceramic pads and it feels like the oems. no noise whatsoever. i was...
  15. Mirage gets 'Forward Collision Avoidance' technology in Asian market.

Probably means we can expect it here in '19.

2 new systems:

Forward Collision Mitigation System’ (FCM-LS)

Radar detects the distance to the vehicle ahead. In certain situations, the...