Search:

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

According to post #32 in this thread, I installed...

According to post #32 in this thread, I installed my seat covers on 4-24-19. After 4 years, they are still fine. They could probably use a wash, but they have held up extremely well.
  2. I just post what I see. I hate seeing people...

I just post what I see. I hate seeing people throw money in the trash though I do enough of that myself.

I got a call the other day from a location 3hrs away about a problem with a Nissan. It was...
  3. Let your brother fix it....

Let your brother fix it....
  4. Replies
    Views

"ADR 85/00 requires new vehicles to meet stricter...

"ADR 85/00 requires new vehicles to meet stricter rules around protection from side-impact collisions with narrow objects like poles and trees."
    I know Australia has a rather different fauna, but...
  5. Replies
    Views

Like this ;)...

Like this ;)
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18242&d=1591732849

I got mine from Australia.
  6. Replies
    Views

I thought of trying something like this but was...

I thought of trying something like this but was too worried about coolant drips stinking up the passenger compartment. The tubes are not necessarily perfectly round in these areas. If it works you...
  7. White Bear is not including the $500 VIP or $500...

White Bear is not including the $500 VIP or $500 military rebates with their advertised price. Some may be able to get this car for $9,999.

They make it hard for other dealers to sell their...
  8. Replies
    Views

“When the people find that they can vote...

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

--Benjamin Franklin
  9. Replies
    Views

I feel everything and every emotion. I'm so...

I feel everything and every emotion. I'm so emotional. I feel that EVERYTHING should be free. Our government should provide EVERYTHING for us citizens for free. We should lay around in our own...
  10. Replies
    Views

Ooh, I forgot MY pithy, super-cool meme!

Ooh, I forgot MY pithy, super-cool meme!
  11. This is no inflation this is supply chain issues...

This is no inflation this is supply chain issues and supply and demand. The whole shipping system right now is clogged up and getting items is seriously delayed.
  12. Replies
    Views

If one were to watch Judge Judy enough, one might...

If one were to watch Judge Judy enough, one might discover that some huge percentage maybe like 85% of the "hungry" are seriously able to get a job. Probably most do work anyway "under the table"...
  13. Replies
    Views

The top 1% of earners account for more income tax...

The top 1% of earners account for more income tax revenue in the United States than the bottom 90% of earners combined. The top 10% of earners are responsible for 70% of all income tax revenue. So if...
  14. Replies
    Views

Moving my body is a God given right. I think I'm...

Moving my body is a God given right. I think I'm entitled to extend that right from simply moving my body around to moving my body longer distances. Because it is a God given right, our government...
  15. Replies
    Views

Taking a dump is a natural human process and a...

Taking a dump is a natural human process and a right. Toilets, bidets, toilet paper, air fresheners, etc should all be free. Arse wiping should be provided too when one gets too old or too fat to...
  16. Replies
    Views

I repeated the same test as above...this time...

I repeated the same test as above...this time using mineral spirits...

The results were slightly better than paint thinner. After 48 hours of sitting in mineral spirits, the flux was...
  17. Electronics (in terms of performance per dollar)...

Electronics (in terms of performance per dollar) are the cheapest they've ever been. It's insane what you can get for very little money these days.

The problem is that, right now specifically,...
  18. You have oddities from state to state w.r.t....

You have oddities from state to state w.r.t. dealer fees, taxes, registration, etc., but on the whole a good deal is generally ~$10K once all of that is combined and accounted for along with the list...
  19. Replies
    Views

Glad he is okay, but I am not sure why you should...

Glad he is okay, but I am not sure why you should lose your new car because your son wrecked his own car?
  20. Thread: Too much oil?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

Yeah! I wasn't totally serious on that one! ...

Yeah! I wasn't totally serious on that one!

If I was having an overfill issue, I would park my car in a flat area before leaving the auto shop. I would let it sit for a few minutes and...
  21. Replies
    Views

I wasn't given a car either, & I couldn't afford...

I wasn't given a car either, & I couldn't afford a car until I was a junior in college. I worked extremely hard on my parent's dairy farm growing up, & I was never offered a car. I could borrow...
  22. Replies
    Views

Wanting to help your kid with transportation is...

Wanting to help your kid with transportation is noble. But, I'm with the post above.

Kid destroys his car in an at-fault crash that could have killed somebody... you don't hand him the keys to a...
  23. First off, glad he's okay. Car wrecks suck. ...

First off, glad he's okay. Car wrecks suck.

Second, if it's his fault (especially if it's something stupid he did) then I sure wouldn't give him your Mirage haha. I was never given a car from my...
  24. Supply of computer hardware like many things has...

Supply of computer hardware like many things has been disrupted this year, then add in the simultaneous effect of people being stuck at home and wanting to upgrade their computers for a renewed...
  25. Replies
    Views

The full sized outlander with the v6 most...

The full sized outlander with the v6 most certainly can tow. No one buys that version but its very capable especially with sawc.

I have to say I dont think the Outlander, Eclipse X and Outlander...
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4