Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well I had tried once before with the door...

Well I had tried once before with the door shutting method and it didn't work, I tried it again since you posted it, the instructions are unclear at first it says turn the switch to on, but then it...
  2. Replies
    Views

Used this information to put a belt on my wife's...

Used this information to put a belt on my wife's 2015 ES. Took 10 minutes, had to bump the starter to get the Continental Belt 4060485 over the alternator pulley. Car had been making terrible...
  3. I successfully added cruise control to my 2014 DE...

I successfully added cruise control to my 2014 DE using this post as a guide. I bought the cable, clutch switch, brake switch and a steering wheel out of a 2017 Outlander. I used ETACS Decoder with...
  4. Well the new radio came today. Again it is...

Well the new radio came today. Again it is Manufacturer Part Number: 8701A753, I found it on ebay for around $400, but I bought mine from LKQ for $118 shipped. It has the right plugs, it plugged...
  5. Changed my gear oil with Red Line thanks to this...

Changed my gear oil with Red Line thanks to this thread.:)
  6. I think you are right that this is the course I'm...

I think you are right that this is the course I'm going to have to take. In the right up from the collision center the sub frame was listed as needing to be replaced, and had markings on the side...
  7. Retrofit 2020 Stock Touch Screen Radio in 2014 Mirage

After reading forums on here and pouring over ebay pictures and ads, I have discovered what I believe to be an easy retrofit.

I have a 2014 mirage with 79,000 miles and the stock radio is acting...
  8. Replies
    Views

Rebuilt Mirage

In 2021 both me and my wife got brand new 2020 mirages at a great price, due to the year model.

Shortly after getting hers, less than 2000 miles, I took her car to the ATM because mine was...
  9. Replies
    Views

Salvaged Mirage

Hello Everyone, I have been on the forum for a while and have seen a lot of good information on here. Me and my wife own three mirages and I want to post a little about the latest addition.

Back...
  10. Replies
    Views

Here is the update. With the air tool i was...

Here is the update.

With the air tool i was able to put a stretch boot on the car. i used a flexboot fb3000. I didnt have any luck with the dormans but i also wasnt using an air tool. The dormans...
  11. Replies
    Views

Well the joint remover tool did not work. ...

Well the joint remover tool did not work.
  12. Replies
    Views