Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The moment of truth! The Honda Navi fit in 75%...

The moment of truth! The Honda Navi fit in 75% with the hatchdoor and I was able to drive it home. the one measurement I missed was from the front wheel to the handle bar, which was too wide to fit...
  2. Update: I removed just the small backseat. The...

Update: I removed just the small backseat. The large seat still had the seatbelt connected, and the middle bolts were much harder to remove than the 4 side bolts (2 on each side). I measured the bike...
  3. Not to exhume a dead horse, but this photo is...

Not to exhume a dead horse, but this photo is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing. I have pre-ordered the Mitsubishi Mirage....of Motorcycles....the 2022 New Honda Navi, (although it...
  4. Replies
    Views

The quality of the vinyl shed (this is a shorter...

The quality of the vinyl shed (this is a shorter model, but seems to be the same material) appears to be quite decent. I am also less than 6 feet and am currently the tallest person in my family :)...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks Mark & dspace9! the lighting is...

Thanks Mark & dspace9!

the lighting is available on several sheds, including the roof. I particularly like the transom windows in this one...
  6. Mitsubishi gets 6th Place in J.D Power Initial Quality Study reviews

Saw this when reading about a Tesla story:

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2020/06/teslas-are-the-most-unreliable-new-cars-in-the-us-survey-finds/
  7. Replies
    Views

I'm working the 27th and 28th, and wouldn't be...

I'm working the 27th and 28th, and wouldn't be able to arrive til 3:45pm at the earliest.
  8. you can add a compact washing machine to this...

you can add a compact washing machine to this list. Less than 2.4cu ft - this is a standard dimension approximately 24" width, 25." depth, and 34.5" height. Of the current models sold in stores, only...
  9. Replies
    Views

Mirage PHEV/Electric?

I saw this article and it mentioned something I thought about for a while: A Mirage variant with a PHEV! Though I really thought about is a fully electric one:...
  10. 17898 All 3 passenger headrests removed. Front...

All 3 passenger headrests removed. Front passenger seat slid forward all the way and reclined all the way. Front passenger window rolled down all the way.
  11. Replies
    Views

What do you mean by loosening?

What do you mean by loosening?
  12. I was able to transport the standard twin size...

I was able to transport the standard twin size mattress. This was thicker than the trundle one and a little harder to position away from the transmission handle and a little less passenger window...
  13. Success! the easier trundle mattress fit. 17844 ...

Success! the easier trundle mattress fit. 17844

Next week I have another mattress that's about 2-3" thicker. I figured this mattress would at least let me figure out how much space I have for the...
  14. Fitting a Twin Size Mattress & a Stove in a Mirage, not at the same time

Hi all,

So last summer I downgraded from a sedan to a hatchback, and my cargo space seems to have decreased a little. In the past, I have used my sedan to transport lumber, furniture, bikes and...
  15. Replies
    Views

I found a reason to warm up the car for a little...

I found a reason to warm up the car for a little more than 30 seconds- when I am starting the car and there is snow or ice on the windshield and windows. I don't turn the heater on usually until the...
  16. Agreed. Also, the interest paid on a mortgage...

Agreed. Also, the interest paid on a mortgage paid off in 2-3 years is much less than the interest paid in 4-5 years. Homes do not appreciate in value that much over that time (unless in some...
  17. https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/TECHNOLOGY/OVERVI...

https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/TECHNOLOGY/OVERVIEW/nas.html

I didn't realize that CVTs in stop already are in neutral with a set of conditions, like turn signal blinkers being on:
    "Idle...
  18. Hi Foama, I understand your question. The...

Hi Foama, I understand your question. The sentence is worded in a way that can be confusing to some. It is because of something called "misplaced modifiers." I did study English in college for a...
  19. Early Volkswagon Golf Length and Mirage both 150" !

So I was thinking back when I was really young, and the only super compact car that my family had was a 1986 Jetta coupe. I grew up with a 1979 Chevy Caprice and a Jetta, and I was only a few years...
  20. Replies
    Views

I am not surprised. I live right by a Chevy...

I am not surprised. I live right by a Chevy dealership and I recently saw a bunch of Sparks lined up in front. They appear to be selling well. Even though I know a Mirage is nicer. :) I think the...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I called the dealership today and all I had to do...

I called the dealership today and all I had to do was e-mail them a copy of my lien release letter and make a visit to their office next week to sign the GAP cancellation request. They said I should...
  22. It'd be funny if there was Thomas the Train faces...

It'd be funny if there was Thomas the Train faces on both sides :D
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I paid $15,713.83, excluding interest. The...

I paid $15,713.83, excluding interest. The paperwork was a little confusing so I based it on the loan amount plus the down payment. It includes an extended warranty and gap insurance(the latter was...
  24. Replies
    Views

Exactly, prochronism is a type of anachronism....

Exactly, prochronism is a type of anachronism. Both prochronism and parachronism are types of anachronisms, the former being artifacts being placed in the past, and the latter being events or things...
  25. Replies
    Views

I actually like the plaid throwback to 1985. ...

I actually like the plaid throwback to 1985.

When i think of plasma purple I think of lava lamps, lol. Roman emperors using lava lamps would be a prochronism.
Page 1 of 2 1 2