Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

2019 with 34000 miles. Also it had nice upgrades...

2019 with 34000 miles. Also it had nice upgrades like good tires and alloy rims, a very nice aftermarket stereo with new back up camera and subwoofer. Paint was above average as well. I'm still...
  2. Replies
    Views

I hope you can do it if it's possible, owning a...

I hope you can do it if it's possible, owning a car right now in the US is getting very expensive, I know a few friends who basically took their cars off the road until it all calms down. Sadly not...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sorry to say, but I'm now Mirage-less

While I loved my Mirage, quite a bit actually, I did a financial whopper today and sold it to CarMax for nearly $4000.00 more than I paid for it! Let's just say they made me an offer I couldn't...
  4. I just saw the first one in my neighborhood,...

I just saw the first one in my neighborhood, actually right down the block from me! It's all "bedazzeled", inside and out, lolz!! The owners a really nice lady who just moved here a few weeks ago! ...
  5. Great pics! Where did you get that mini Mirage?

Great pics! Where did you get that mini Mirage?
  6. Replies
    Views

Looking great so far! Keep on practicing!!

Looking great so far! Keep on practicing!!
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: We discussed a few different options a few times,...

We discussed a few different options a few times, and the Grom really wasn't a great choice. But I do believe it was not having any in stock by him that killed it off. Whatever the reason, I'm glad...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Enjoy it!! I wish I got there a week later, I...

Enjoy it!! I wish I got there a week later, I could have given you some pointers....might even head out that way again before the end of the summer, so that might still be a possibility :)
  9. I found two in the wild on my latest road trip. a...

I found two in the wild on my latest road trip. a hatch and a G4 :) Both looked brand new!
  10. Replies
    Views

Nope, it’s an old lightweight summer vest from my...

Nope, it’s an old lightweight summer vest from my now over riding days.
  11. Replies
    Views

So this happened yesterday

I met up with MirageRally in Ohio yesterday whilst on a road trip! Rally’s a great guy, he gave me a throttle controller and he even installed it for me, truly a class act! We did dinner with my...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had a bit of fun today and added this bad boy to...

Had a bit of fun today and added this bad boy to my Mirage :cool: Took all of 6 minutes from removal of the cheep plastic knob to the installation of this universal lever. I think it really adds a...
  13. I almost went for those, found them a bit cheaper...

I almost went for those, found them a bit cheaper for a full set of 4 on Ebay, but found a better bargain on Amazon for the ones I ended up with which were different. Them, combined with a new set of...
  14. Replies
    Views

I just realized I didn't type this properly, my...

I just realized I didn't type this properly, my goof, fixed. Plus it was more aimed at Top Fuel's posting, I should have quoted him. Sorry for the confusion.
  15. His was the first review I saw of this car too....

His was the first review I saw of this car too. But being the chronic video watcher that I am I immediately started looking at other videos and decided the man was an idiot :rolleyes:

After...
  16. Good on ya Dirk! That airbag need deflating! His...

Good on ya Dirk! That airbag need deflating! His knowledge of cars is the lowest of all the car "guru's" on YT. He gets by on low brow humor and just a passing amount of intelligence.....Plus he has...
  17. Replies
    Views

I agree completely here. They make cheep stick on...

I agree completely here. They make cheep stick on gel pads that can be positioned to fit anywhere you want on the door to make it more comfy. Here's one set from Amazon:...
  18. Replies
    Views

This country (USA) is run by the pharmaceuticals,...

This country (USA) is run by the pharmaceuticals, so this is no surprise here. This is the perfect example of a "bought" government. Until we as a nation can fix this (assuming it hasn't gone too far...
  19. Just reading this today, VERY glad to hear...

Just reading this today, VERY glad to hear everyone walked away from this! In the end, that's all that'll ever matter. I just can't stop thinking about if this had happened in Blueberry....the Mirage...
  20. Replies
    Views

Went back and he took nearly a full quart out....

Went back and he took nearly a full quart out. Getting individual quarts next time to have some more control over it. All's well now. Still on the cars warranty so I'm stuck at 6 month/5000 mile...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hilariously I DID show him the owners manual to...

Hilariously I DID show him the owners manual to prove it took 3 quarts....but he insisted it read very low when he did that and he added another quart(it's a 5 gallon jug). No issues, he'll fix it,...
  22. I have those exact speakers in my car :) I had a...

I have those exact speakers in my car :) I had a shop install them though and they cut off the adapters from the stock speakers, it worked fine. I also added an under seat sub woofer to give it some...
  23. Replies
    Views

LEDs rock :)

LEDs rock :)
  24. Carvana works best if you have a huge down...

Carvana works best if you have a huge down payment and your own creditor. They have some crappy cars for sale as well. Their best points are that they let you keep the car for 7 days and drive it for...
  25. For the most part it can be worse, but that's why...

For the most part it can be worse, but that's why you do your homework and get a used car that still has a good warranty amount left on it. The Mirage made that a no brainer as the 5 year 60,000 mile...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4