Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Stolen keys fiasco: inept locksmith wiped my computer and now it needs dealer service

I was mugged last week and my keys were lost in the incident. Unfortunately I only got one set of keys with my 2015 Mirage when I bought it used. A locksmith came out with some generic keys and...
  2. Well, I picked it up last Thursday. Averaged...

Well, I picked it up last Thursday. Averaged 49.0mpg (according to the dash computer) on my ~100 mile trip home in temps around 30 F, mainly on a 55mph highway where I kept to the speed limit the...
  3. I decided to go for the Mirage in Delaware! I...

I decided to go for the Mirage in Delaware! I went and checked it out last Thursday and took it for a thirty minute test drive and checked it out for major rust issues and whatnot and it seemed fine....
  4. This is a great bargaining idea! Might be worth...

This is a great bargaining idea! Might be worth the dolly rental, time, and fuel investment to go try out. Worse comes to worse I spend a day or two out in Erie area (where I've been meaning to...
  5. Considering a 300k mile Mirage for $2k - good idea? Alternatives?

I'm currently looking to purchase a used, very inexpensive vehicle to make a weekly ~200 mile mainly highway round trip drive and save a lot of fuel and tire costs over my truck that averages about...