Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. "...These are for people with no idea what they...

"...These are for people with no idea what they are buying. "

This is irrationally irritating to me. I love how everyone who wants to buy a reliable, cheap car, has no idea what constitutes as a...
  2. Replies
    Views

In my dreams it is. In my past, I slid my knee...

In my dreams it is. In my past, I slid my knee across many of those turns...
  3. Do we need to add this one to the "What to do...

Do we need to add this one to the "What to do when you have a problem that makes no sense" list? ;)

1) Remove any bluetooth device from the OBDII port if you are using one
    2) If you have changed...
  4. 1 million Mirages!

Another happy belated birthday: the Mirage platform is now 8 years old.

And I found some interesting production stats on the car's Wikipedia page that shows production passed the 1-million mark...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sources for non-OEM rear shocks

Hi folks, it has been practically impossible to get rear shocks from any other maker than Mitsubishi. We know of the too soft rear shocks that make the back of the car bob up and down, making rear...
  6. Parked between two Mirages yesterday! 19293

Parked between two Mirages yesterday!

7. I saw my first Mirage today! Clarification: I...

I saw my first Mirage today!

Clarification: I saw a Mirage today (a rare occurence in itself), but it was the actual first Mirage I used to own!
  8. I believe the dealership network is their biggest...

I believe the dealership network is their biggest problem, too! Mitsubishi dealerships appear to be very uncommitted to the brand or don't exist at all in some areas.

Bergstrom Automotive is...
  9. This makes me so jealous, also sad about the...

This makes me so jealous, also sad about the state of small entry level cars in US & Canada.

I would quite literally donate a kidney to be able to buy a Peugeot 108 (and it's siblings), Renault...
  10. Replies
    Views

If the Internet car enthusiast community actually...

If the Internet car enthusiast community actually bought and owned the cars that they claimed to like, Mazda will be selling a lot more cars than they actually do now.
  11. Replies
    Views

I read this, and liked the article. THEN i read...

I read this, and liked the article. THEN i read the comments. And they're still pure hate. I don't understand.
  12. bonus surprise!

^ Aw man, that'd be amazing... but I can't... THANKS COVID!

---

Look what I found tucked under the hood:

OEM block heater! I will be keeping that (and the trailer hitch) for when...
  13. Replies
    Views

Whatever is in stock. Usually Anco. I tried some...

Whatever is in stock. Usually Anco. I tried some clear plus wipers on my truck and they did the job and are reasonably price(CHEAP).
  14. Replies
    Views

Surely suspension will increase top speed. Who...

Surely suspension will increase top speed. Who needs areodynamics or power. It has to look fast to be fast. I think striping would make it faster though. And stickers. Lots of stickers. Oh and a hood...
  15. I agree! It may appear to be a nice gesture on...

I agree! It may appear to be a nice gesture on their part, but the auto insurance industry will profit from claims going down dramatically during these times.

The articles on the topic make...
  16. Simple trick to get amazing fuel economy from your Mirage

:D

See full story: Car spotted being carried on top of hay bales on back of lorry
  17. Replies
    Views

I'm already starting to go stir crazy from all...

I'm already starting to go stir crazy from all this work from home.... you could have told me two weeks ago and I would have been happy. Something about being forced to lol.
  18. Replies
    Views

Fear and logic are not often complementary.

Fear and logic are not often complementary.
  19. Replies
    Views

Believe me I hear what you're saying. I can't...

Believe me I hear what you're saying. I can't help but think that this is one big overreaction, especially compared to previous outbreaks like H1N1, SARS, MERS, etc.

And in the back of my mind I...
  20. I've seen just about every review on the Mirage...

I've seen just about every review on the Mirage and 99% of them just don't get what this car is for. They almost all suggest getting a used "something or the other" instead of a new Mirage! Really!...
  21. Replies
    Views

Why would they put picnic tables and a swingset...

Why would they put picnic tables and a swingset in the middle of a pond?
  22. Delorean

Delorean
  23. That's bad for the environment. I prefer to wrap...

That's bad for the environment. I prefer to wrap myself in a freshly gutted caribou carcass.
  24. Replies
    Views

Possible upcoming TSB - Serpentine Belt Slap

Hey all, it's me again. Mods, please move to whereever this should be.

***I WILL UPLOAD A VIDEO WHEN I'M NOT ON WORK WIFI***

We have started seeing a rise in the number of Mitsubishi Mirages,...
  25. Replies
    Views

A Breath of Fresh Air.

I woke up this morning (thank you Lord) It was the dawn of a new era. Every Englishman rejoices.
    So I took a drive over to where my son lives, about 14 miles away. Then coming toward me on a 40 mph...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4