Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. My new '19 "Special Edition" Hatchback just...

My new '19 "Special Edition" Hatchback just turned 200 miles. Owned just over a month.
  2. A friend of mine has a 2017 Spark. It is fine,...

A friend of mine has a 2017 Spark. It is fine, but my Mirage is just as good, cheaper to buy, own and insure.
  3. Almost identical to my new ride, but minus the...

Almost identical to my new ride, but minus the cool black roof. Mine is "Sapphire Blue"
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Signed all the finance papers and gave the checks...

Signed all the finance papers and gave the checks to the dealer. I guess my new 19 LE Limited Edition is now my responsibility!
  5. Replies
    Views

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Friends!
  6. The name noodles came because I was driving my G4...

The name noodles came because I was driving my G4 to the grocery store to get some noodles to make chicken and noodles!
  7. Replies
    Views

I got real good payout from Geico, I had $7K to...

I got real good payout from Geico, I had $7K to put down on this one after payoff of loan and a great deal from Northtowne Mitsubishi. My payment is a little higher due to interest rate fluctuation,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Bye Mitsuko, hello Noodles

"Noodles" is mine! Just the paperwork and the $ to come from the insurance company. Probably get the car on Friday. I am a nutcase and always name my cars. My G4 was "Mitsuko" a common female...
  9. Replies
    Views

I am hoping for repair because, at least around...

I am hoping for repair because, at least around here, new G4 SE with my mandatory alloy wheels and heated seats are impossible to find. I am ok, no whiplash or hurt to speak of. No airbags went off,...
  10. Replies
    Views

Mirage Reliability: A story

HI All! I don't post much but lurk around to see what is new. I have a short story to tell.

I have a 2017 Mirage G4 SE that I just love. Oh I know they have some quirks and some cheapening that...
  11. Replies
    Views

Admirer of my G4 SE

So I was parked in a lot and approached my 17 G4 SE at the same time a man parked next to me approached his 2005 or so Pontiac Grand Prix. He asked me how I liked my little Mitsubishi and I told him...
  12. I was in a doctor's office waiting room and the...

I was in a doctor's office waiting room and the TV was on. There was a new white Mirage Hatchback as a prize on "Let's Make a Deal."
  13. Mitsuko, my 2017 G4 SE came home with me 2 years...

Mitsuko, my 2017 G4 SE came home with me 2 years ago today 11/29/18. As of this AM she has 12,345 miles on the odometer so as you can see she is gently used. Not a bit of trouble and still mid 30's...
  14. Replies
    Views

One Year with my G4

Today is my 1 year anniversary owning my '17 G4 SE. I have to say it has been a good year with no major issues and incredible fuel economy. I do not have a work commute so she only has 6959 miles as...
  15. Mitsuko and her sister. (Mitsuko is in front) ...

Mitsuko and her sister. (Mitsuko is in front)

16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Heading back home after a visit to my sister's,...

Heading back home after a visit to my sister's, Mitsuko's first long road trip, about 700 miles round trip. I was impressed by her road manners, performance and how comfortable the ride and seat...
  17. Inadequate interior lighting. I have stick on LED...

Inadequate interior lighting. I have stick on LED lights all over so I can see if I drop something or have to look in glove box.
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Mitsuko got her hail damage repaired and looks as...

Mitsuko got her hail damage repaired and looks as good as new. Place did a great job. Had 31 little dents, it was quite a storm. I am happy again.
  19. Replies
    Views

DVDs on Display Audio System

I am somewhat technology challenged when it comes to some of the car entertainment systems. My last two cars were 1990 and 2000 so they didn't have all this new stuff like Bluetooth, navigation, etc....
  20. I've seen numbers in the low 50's but not able to...

I've seen numbers in the low 50's but not able to catch on a camera. I usually average high 30's. This is in pretty tight traffic with lots of lights and short trips, so this is incredible mileage...
  21. The snowflake does indicate possible slick road...

The snowflake does indicate possible slick road conditions. In US comes on at air temp below 37F/3C.
  22. Replies
    Views

Had my first experience of that today in a...

Had my first experience of that today in a highway trip in some strong winds. I was traveling east and the southerly winds liked to push me around a bit. Takes a bit of getting used to since I came...
  23. After 3 months just 1,578 miles (2540KM), I don't...

After 3 months just 1,578 miles (2540KM), I don't commute to a job (work at home) so we don't get out much. About 600 miles of that (965km) is from one out of town trip to St Louis and back a couple...
  24. Replies
    Views

I replaced the bulb with an LED light and it...

I replaced the bulb with an LED light and it helped a bit. I then bought some stick on, remote control LED lights and put them in the foot wells and in glove box. I can turn on them easily when...
  25. Replies
    Views

Mitsuko my '17 G4 SE just completed her first...

Mitsuko my '17 G4 SE just completed her first long trip, a whirlwind 570 round trip to St Louis and back. 40MPG average, that was brought down a bit by some high headwinds coming back. Trust me, all...
Page 1 of 2 1 2