Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. He said, 'right?' That's a question, even if no...

He said, 'right?' That's a question, even if no question mark. Kind of like reading "too" when someone writes to.

But Yeti, I'm just pulling your leg. :D
  2. What was Yeti's question?

What was Yeti's question?
  3. Oil change #2 today, and got a powered subwoofer...

Oil change #2 today, and got a powered subwoofer installed. Still fine tuning it, but fills out the bottom end quite nicely.
  4. Best I can compare is (and I have never driven a...

Best I can compare is (and I have never driven a Versa, just heard too many negative remarks from mechanics about newer Nissans) the following for the 1993 Sentra 1.6 5-speed vs the 2021 Mirage G4...
  5. First fuel up at 527kms on the clock

Had the car for exactly one week!
    29.53 liters at $1.349/l. Total cost of $39.84
  6. But the Mirage has better amenities and is much...

But the Mirage has better amenities and is much safer than a 90's econobox!
  7. Great pics! Where did you get that mini Mirage?

Great pics! Where did you get that mini Mirage?
  8. Replies
    Views

My first car was a used 1978 Honda Civic Wagon. ...

My first car was a used 1978 Honda Civic Wagon. It had 63 horsepower. Ironically, my 1990 Ford Festiva (designed by Mazda, built by KIA, sold by Ford) had 63 horsepower, too! Fuel injection in...
  9. Replies
    Views

I have the optional pearlescent Thunder Grey...

I have the optional pearlescent Thunder Grey paint, and I have never done anything to it. Besides wash by hand, only by hand with unival type car soap, then dry wash over the car with a dry rag. 8...
  10. Thanks, I have Pics !!!

Thanks, I have Pics !!!
  11. Welcome to the Team, Let us know if you have any...

Welcome to the Team, Let us know if you have any questions,,, Post some Pics as we all like Pics :p
  12. Replies
    Views

Hey Yeti I agree, Mirage is a good commuter car....

Hey Yeti I agree, Mirage is a good commuter car. Whatever costs less gas to get to and from work. Costs me about $40 to fill up now, for 7 years before much less.

Insurance rates are low too....
  13. Replies
    Views

When I bought my 1990 Ford Festiva brand new for...

When I bought my 1990 Ford Festiva brand new for $5,300, the speed limit throughout the state of Wisconsin was 55 mph. We weren't driving these small little economy cars as fast back then. The...
  14. Replies
    Views

The Mirage is surely a great commuter/daily...

The Mirage is surely a great commuter/daily driver car.

You don't need larger rims to run larger tires. For example, a 175/65r14 14" tire is slightly larger than a factory 175/55r15 15" tire. ...