Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Joplin here

Joplin here
  2. Excellent question Prodigit! You can certainly...

Excellent question Prodigit! You can certainly replace your starting battery with something smaller and lighter. Loren did that with his very small lead acid battery that he used to reduce weight...
  3. Replies
    Views

Just the four, I have no need for snow tires 99%...

Just the four, I have no need for snow tires 99% of the time, and the other <1% I wouldn't bother to swap them out. lol

Also, I have nowhere to store them...
  4. Uh oh, somebody has been reading "Chicken Noodle...

Uh oh, somebody has been reading "Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul" lol. Hows the raiding up there? Ive been on the trail 3 days tracking a cunning 12 pack of TP, Huggie Booty soft rolls. Its runnin'...
  5. Replies
    Views

MMCodingWriter + MUT Coding MMCodingWriter is...

MMCodingWriter + MUT Coding

MMCodingWriter is a free software for change hidden options (coding) and diagnostics Mitsubishi vehicles (Lancer X 2007 — present time)
    No internet required. No limits...
  6. Replies
    Views

I hope everyone saved up that 6 month emergency...

I hope everyone saved up that 6 month emergency fund they have been telling us do to for the last 20 years.
  7. The new L200 in the short Cab Version ( like your...

The new L200 in the short Cab Version ( like your picture ) costs 26.490 € ( 39.120 CAD / 29475 USD ).
    Here in Austria, my Dealer allready has some on his lot.

The "Top of the Line" Diamond...
  8. Replies
    Views

Mirage off road edition, breaking news.

Spy shot!

9. For whatever reason, the alternator delete...

For whatever reason, the alternator delete circuit stopped working the other day. I am guessing it's probably a bad solder joint since it's acting like it an open circuit and charging at 15V. The...
  10. Yep, my trips are almost all above 60 mpg. My...

Yep, my trips are almost all above 60 mpg. My last tank was the best yet, and I did the mod partway through it.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/fe-graphs/graph13.gif
  11. I got the new amp hour meter installed today. It...

I got the new amp hour meter installed today. It seems to work very nicely. However, I was quite disappointed that it does not handle the regenerative braking / charging the way I would have liked. ...
  12. Look for "mounting tape". I have used some...

Look for "mounting tape". I have used some Lepage's brand inside my junky Miata, and it hasn't peeled off in the summer heat. It's super sticky and the package describes "50 kg of holding power"...
  13. I moved the circuit into the cabin today. This...

I moved the circuit into the cabin today. This should have been a short ordeal, but it really wasn't. For the life of me, I could not find an easy and quick ground for this circuit. I finally...
  14. Replies
    Views

I did a little digging and found a unlikely...

I did a little digging and found a unlikely shipping avenue: Amtrak

You can ship up to 500lbs from Portland to Kansas City (which looks like to be about a 2 hr drive from Springfield, MO). Their...
  15. That could work well too especially while...

That could work well too especially while coasting. I don't recall seeing an external switch on the gas pedal, it's like that word I can't spell right now. Varies resistance/voltage as it moves...
  16. Great question! Thankfully, it really shouldn't...

Great question! Thankfully, it really shouldn't be too hard. I created this circuit to disable the alternator. All I need to do to activate regenerative braking is reactivate the alternator when I...
  17. Seems like regenerative braking would be...

Seems like regenerative braking would be difficult to retrofit. You have a rough plan?
  18. Had another hiccup with the circuit today. Again...

Had another hiccup with the circuit today. Again the voltage shot up to 15V. So again I knew what it was. This time I went and grabbed a needle nose pliers and re-bent the tabs even better this time....
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I tortured my bump stops. 700 lbs of boxes plus...

I tortured my bump stops. 700 lbs of boxes plus 150 lb me. Took them to the UPS store ~1 mile away through my road which is entirely ripped up because they're doing new water and sewer lines. I...
  20. Just got to work a bit ago. Best mpg yet at 65.1...

Just got to work a bit ago. Best mpg yet at 65.1 mpg according to the MFD. Not too shabby. :)

The ride started out a bit odd. I started the car and the voltage out of the alternator immediately...
  21. I picked up this project up again now that its...

I picked up this project up again now that its warm. I decided to start with another bench test of the circuit. The linear voltage regulator was putting out a very nice consistent 4.99V which is...
  22. Replies
    Views

Weren't you worried about making your bobcat...

Weren't you worried about making your bobcat sick? Veterinarians are expensive.

23. Replies
    Views

You would not b

You would not b
  24. Replies
    Views

https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attac...

https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14517&d=1557019378

Towed this $250 Rodeo 12 miles from North to South Portland, never faster than 40 mph. Scoot did much better than I...
  25. What's your dream goal in terms of your cars mileage?

For most people a cars mileage is a measure of reliability. But of course we know it's more factors. A car’s life isn’t determined by miles driven. However, the question still stands. If you dont...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4