Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, I love my new Mirage and didn't even own...

Hi guys, I love my new Mirage and didn't even own a car for the past 6 years, out of choice. That being said, I saved up money like a big boy and ended up buying a Mirage, and guess what - I still...
  2. 20808 I have not seen any Mirages since I decided...

20808 I have not seen any Mirages since I decided to buy mine about a month ago. It's surprising considering I'm in a big city and in the heart of it. I finally obtained my Mirage today, and low and...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: 20777 I'll add a phat car booty too

I'll add a phat car booty too
  4. Replies
    Views

I should clarify - the last 2 years of ownership,...

I should clarify - the last 2 years of ownership, the car was only driven 300 miles per year, which more or less sounds like nothing but short errands. Or just to get the motor running. Who knows....
  5. Replies
    Views

Old person bought it for small time trips,...

Old person bought it for small time trips, grocery shopping etc, clocked in 2k miles in the first 2 years, then just stopped using it the last 2... Kept in a garage the whole time. It was maintained...
  6. Replies
    Views

It was purchased for small drives to the grocery...

It was purchased for small drives to the grocery store etc. It was sitting in the owners garage this entire time. They still did routine maintenance on it (oil change etc) even though they stopped...
  7. Replies
    Views

New owner of a 2015 Mirage DE CVT

Less than 3k miles on it, completely clean carfax, 1 owner. Black paint job. The car is pretty much brand new. 7 years with no car, full time school semesters and a busy work schedule has been brutal...