Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Singer hit 100,000km a couple months ago!...

Singer hit 100,000km a couple months ago! Considering I have had the car for over 2 years now, I'm averaging about 7500km per year.

Still ticking, but still driving. My girlfriend loves the thing....
  2. Went to a plant sale with my mom on the weekend....

Went to a plant sale with my mom on the weekend. We went a bit wild. Thankfully Singer was able to handle it all! I felt like I was driving a greenhouse around. 25292
  3. Replies
    Views

No worries Dirk just messing around. I have...

No worries Dirk just messing around. I have pictured singer with a racing stripe though and it makes me laugh, especially with how slow I accelerate. 0-100 in 32 seconds flat! If the ladies don't...
  4. Replies
    Views

My sister and I both agree with you here. We both...

My sister and I both agree with you here. We both say 'ew' when we see one of them in public. For $50,000 CAD I'd prefer for my vehicle to not look like an abomination. Maybe I am too harsh because...
  5. Lol that is how Ontario is treating things. My...

Lol that is how Ontario is treating things. My mom couldn't actually get a pcr test because she didn't meet the criteria.

I don't mind the time off at all because I'm getting lots done. Still...
  6. Doug's review was a push towards the Mirage for...

Doug's review was a push towards the Mirage for me as well. Everything he named (except lack of cruise as well) only reinforced that a Mirage was the car for me. I've had mine for 3 months now and it...
  7. Replies
    Views

Here is my shifter. 2015 ES plus and Canadian. I...

Here is my shifter. 2015 ES plus and Canadian. I don't use b mode much. It does slow me down nicely on our big downhill in town, but I just use the brakes instead to reduce the wear and tear on the...
  8. Sorry Fummins I completely forgot, as expected. ...

Sorry Fummins I completely forgot, as expected.

I did some washing and waxing today. I found some old car wax bottles in the garage and thought why not? Check out the difference! Not new looking...
  9. Singer sounds like a sewing machine, hence the...

Singer sounds like a sewing machine, hence the name. But how about Singer who also sings?? I pulled out my dad's old CD collection from the garage and have been rocking out recently. Right now the...
  10. The recalls are definitely another avenue to...

The recalls are definitely another avenue to explore. For now I'm just gonna drive the thing I think. In a way it's nice to have some closure. I will post updates when I do decide to explore that...
  11. Okay so Singer is off to the dealership tomorrow....

Okay so Singer is off to the dealership tomorrow. I called and told her my situation - 2015 Mirage, engine ticking, blah blah. Tomorrow at 12:30 she'll take a look at it. I'm going to make clear when...
  12. Okay have done some more forum reading. God I...

Okay have done some more forum reading. God I love this place. I think in my next oil change I will try a thicker type of oil. I think I have 0W20 (don't quote me on that I am brand new to this...
  13. I gave the car a little clean up yesterday - at...

I gave the car a little clean up yesterday - at least under the hood. Just a cloth and a toothbrush were all I needed. Now check it out! It doesn't look new, but I'd say it looks waaay better. I...
  14. Replies
    Views

Thanks for your input Cobrajet. No I don't need...

Thanks for your input Cobrajet. No I don't need the backup camera or the screen I'd say.

I will be heading down on Tuesday to check out the 2015 and to bring it to a mechanic. If after a look...
  15. Replies
    Views

MetroMPG it sounds like I'd fit in very well in...

MetroMPG it sounds like I'd fit in very well in Quebec lol. Around here I see far too many pick up trucks being driven around just because they are big and manly. They are driven with only the driver...
  16. Replies
    Views

Thank you everyone for the responses. It looks...

Thank you everyone for the responses. It looks like I've got some more math to do. So I did look at the detailed pricing for new. $17,586.19!! I'm not sure who said that the dealerships tack on some...